    heard inane laughter from her room.
    I have a good sense of humour, but is this funny???
    http://www.badgerbadgerbadger.com/
    Annette Kurten, Apr 5, 2004

  2. Annette Kurten

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    On Mon, 5 Apr 2004 19:02:47 +0000 (UTC), "Annette Kurten"
    <> scribbled:

    >My 17 year old daughter is reasonably intelligent (or so I thought) Until, I
    >heard inane laughter from her room.
    >I have a good sense of humour, but is this funny???
    >http://www.badgerbadgerbadger.com/

    Badger! Badger! Badger! Badger! Badger! Badger! Badger! Badger! Badger!
    Badger! Badger! Badger! Badger! Mushroom! Mushroom! Badger! Badger!
    Badger! Badger! Badger! Badger! SNAKE!

    Riddles II, v3
    - T. Pratchett
    -= Hawk =-, Apr 5, 2004

  3. Annette Kurten

    boon Guest

    "Annette Kurten" <> wrote in message
    > My 17 year old daughter is reasonably intelligent (or so I thought) Until,

    > heard inane laughter from her room.
    > I have a good sense of humour, but is this funny???
    > http://www.badgerbadgerbadger.com/

    funny? no its not.
    boon, Apr 5, 2004
  4. Annette Kurten

    °Mike° Guest

    She's probably remembering Saturday night at the club. :)

    On Mon, 5 Apr 2004 19:02:47 +0000 (UTC), in
    <c4sagn$69g$>
    Annette Kurten scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Apr 5, 2004
  5. "boon" <> wrote in message
    > "Annette Kurten" <> wrote in message
    > > My 17 year old daughter is reasonably intelligent (or so I thought)

    Until,
    > > heard inane laughter from her room.
    > > I have a good sense of humour, but is this funny???
    > > http://www.badgerbadgerbadger.com/
    > >

    > funny? no its not.

    She must be on something?

    Annette Kurten, Apr 5, 2004
  6. Annette Kurten

    SgtMinor Guest

    Annette Kurten wrote:

    > My 17 year old daughter is reasonably intelligent (or so I thought) Until, I
    > heard inane laughter from her room.
    > I have a good sense of humour, but is this funny???
    > http://www.badgerbadgerbadger.com/

    Is she off her meds?

    --
    "We don't need no steenkin' badgers..."
    SgtMinor, Apr 5, 2004
  7. Annette Kurten

    Soup Guest

    Soup just had to say
    > My 17 year old daughter is reasonably intelligent (or so I thought)
    > Until, I heard inane laughter from her room.
    > I have a good sense of humour, but is this funny???
    > http://www.badgerbadgerbadger.com/

    It's not funny but it does cause laughter,
    (if we could explain comedy or everyone had the same idea
    of funny the world would be very boring).

    The same thing but seen as if you (TINY) were on some sort of 'trip'.

    http://www.weebls-stuff.com/toons/24/
    --
    Yours S. addy not usable (not that you would try it) ( )
    Utinam logica falsa tuam philosophiam totam suffodiant! / \
    Soup, Apr 5, 2004
  8. Annette Kurten

    Yddap Guest

    In news:c4sagn$69g$,
    Annette Kurten <> opined:
    > My 17 year old daughter is reasonably intelligent (or so I thought)

    Until, I
    > heard inane laughter from her room.
    > I have a good sense of humour, but is this funny???
    > http://www.badgerbadgerbadger.com/

    you have / have not , lost the plot This is funny / not funny, to a
    large / small ,% of the populace

    Confused ? I am
    :)

    Yddap
    Yddap, Apr 5, 2004
  9. "Yddap" <> wrote in message
    > In news:c4sagn$69g$,
    > Annette Kurten <> opined:
    > > My 17 year old daughter is reasonably intelligent (or so I thought)

    > Until, I
    > > heard inane laughter from her room.
    > > I have a good sense of humour, but is this funny???
    > > http://www.badgerbadgerbadger.com/

    > you have / have not , lost the plot This is funny / not funny, to a
    > large / small ,% of the populace
    >
    > Confused ? I am
    > :)
    >
    > Yddap

    This was funny
    http://www.swingthebaby.com/

    Annette Kurten, Apr 5, 2004
  10. Annette Kurten

    Yddap Guest

    In news:c4scc6$7lv$,
    Annette Kurten <> opined:
    > "Yddap" <> wrote in message
    >> In news:c4sagn$69g$,
    >> Annette Kurten <> opined:
    >>> My 17 year old daughter is reasonably intelligent (or so I

    thought) Until, I
    >>> heard inane laughter from her room.
    >>> I have a good sense of humour, but is this funny???
    >>> http://www.badgerbadgerbadger.com/

    >> Confused ? I am
    >> :)
    >>
    >> Yddap

    > This was funny
    > http://www.swingthebaby.com/

    Repeat
    you have / have not , lost the plot This is funny / not funny, to a
    >> large / small ,% of the populace

    Yddap
    Yddap, Apr 5, 2004
  11. Annette Kurten

    ImhoTech Guest

    > My 17 year old daughter is reasonably intelligent (or so I thought) Until,

    > heard inane laughter from her room.
    > I have a good sense of humour, but is this funny???
    > http://www.badgerbadgerbadger.com/

    No.
    ImhoTech, Apr 5, 2004
  12. Annette Kurten

    ImhoTech Guest

    > "Yddap" <> wrote in message
    > > In news:c4sagn$69g$,
    > > Annette Kurten <> opined:
    > > > My 17 year old daughter is reasonably intelligent (or so I thought)

    > > Until, I
    > > > heard inane laughter from her room.
    > > > I have a good sense of humour, but is this funny???
    > > > http://www.badgerbadgerbadger.com/

    > > you have / have not , lost the plot This is funny / not funny, to a
    > > large / small ,% of the populace
    > >
    > > Confused ? I am
    > > :)
    > >
    > > Yddap

    > This was funny
    > http://www.swingthebaby.com/

    No. That's just stupid.
    ImhoTech, Apr 5, 2004
  13. Annette Kurten

    slumpy Guest

    Voicing an opinion as worthless as a wino at a wedding, Annette Kurten
    postulated...

    > My 17 year old daughter is reasonably intelligent (or so I thought)
    > Until, I heard inane laughter from her room.
    > I have a good sense of humour, but is this funny???
    > http://www.badgerbadgerbadger.com/

    Excellent, cheers !
    --
    slumpy
    'If it aint broke....fuckin break it'
    slumpy, Apr 5, 2004
  14. Annette Kurten

    °Mike° Guest

    On Mon, 5 Apr 2004 19:34:30 +0000 (UTC), in
    <c4scc6$7lv$>
    Annette Kurten scrawled:

    http://slava.podolsk.ru/flash/go.swf
    http://slava.podolsk.ru/flash/peanut.swf

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Apr 5, 2004
  15. Annette Kurten

    > She must be on something?

    on something? lets see, 17 female, yes quite possibly
    boon, Apr 5, 2004
  16. Annette Kurten

    Pool Champ Guest

    "°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    > On Mon, 5 Apr 2004 19:34:30 +0000 (UTC), in
    > <c4scc6$7lv$>
    > Annette Kurten scrawled:
    >

    > >"Yddap" <> wrote in message
    > >> In news:c4sagn$69g$,
    > >> Annette Kurten <> opined:
    > >> Until, I
    > >>
    > >> you have / have not , lost the plot This is funny / not funny, to a
    > >> large / small ,% of the populace
    > >>
    > >> Confused ? I am
    > >> :)
    > >>
    > >> Yddap

    > >This was funny
    > >http://www.swingthebaby.com/

    > http://slava.podolsk.ru/flash/go.swf
    > http://slava.podolsk.ru/flash/peanut.swf

    440 to beat at the peanut game !!!

    http://www.topeuro.co.uk/blagger/the_duel.html
    Pool Champ, Apr 5, 2004
  17. Annette Kurten

    °Mike° Guest

    On Mon, 5 Apr 2004 21:48:28 +0100, in
    <>
    Pool Champ scrawled:

    >"°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    >> On Mon, 5 Apr 2004 19:34:30 +0000 (UTC), in
    >> <c4scc6$7lv$>
    >> Annette Kurten scrawled:
    >>

    >> >"Yddap" <> wrote in message

    >> >This was funny
    >> >http://www.swingthebaby.com/

    >> http://slava.podolsk.ru/flash/go.swf
    >> http://slava.podolsk.ru/flash/peanut.swf
    >>

    >440 to beat at the peanut game !!!
    >
    >http://www.topeuro.co.uk/blagger/the_duel.html

    Equus acappella
    http://svt.se/hogafflahage/hogafflaHage_site/Kor/hestekor.swf

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Apr 5, 2004
  18. Annette Kurten

    ICee Guest

    ICee, Apr 5, 2004
  19. Annette Kurten

    Boomer Guest

    -= Hawk =- <> wrote in

    > On Mon, 5 Apr 2004 19:02:47 +0000 (UTC), "Annette Kurten"
    > <> scribbled:
    >
    >>My 17 year old daughter is reasonably intelligent (or so I
    >>thought) Until, I heard inane laughter from her room.
    >>I have a good sense of humour, but is this funny???
    >>http://www.badgerbadgerbadger.com/

    > Badger! Badger! Badger! Badger! Badger! Badger! Badger! Badger!
    > Badger! Badger! Badger! Badger! Badger! Mushroom! Mushroom!
    > Badger! Badger! Badger! Badger! Badger! Badger! SNAKE!

    ARRRGH!
    Boomer, Apr 6, 2004
  20. Annette Kurten

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    On 06 Apr 2004 01:25:42 GMT, Boomer <>
    scribbled:

    >-= Hawk =- <> wrote in
    >
    >> On Mon, 5 Apr 2004 19:02:47 +0000 (UTC), "Annette Kurten"
    >> <> scribbled:
    >>
    >>>My 17 year old daughter is reasonably intelligent (or so I
    >>>thought) Until, I heard inane laughter from her room.
    >>>I have a good sense of humour, but is this funny???
    >>>http://www.badgerbadgerbadger.com/

    >> Badger! Badger! Badger! Badger! Badger! Badger! Badger! Badger!
    >> Badger! Badger! Badger! Badger! Badger! Mushroom! Mushroom!
    >> Badger! Badger! Badger! Badger! Badger! Badger! SNAKE!

    >ARRRGH!

    Muahahahahaha!

    Riddles II, v3
    - T. Pratchett