  1. I bought a laptop with Vista Ultimate 64-bit. How do I verify that it is the
    64-bit o/s? It doesn't indiacte that when booting.

    Thanks.

    =?Utf-8?B?bGVvLWlpaQ==?=, Jul 5, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?bGVvLWlpaQ==?=

    Tom Ferguson Guest

    Among the ways:
    Navigate to Control Panel System Classic View and look at the
    System System Type entry.

    Tom
    MSMVP
    Windows shell/User

    Tom Ferguson, Jul 5, 2007

  3. =?Utf-8?B?bGVvLWlpaQ==?=

    PvdG42 Guest

    "leo-iii" <> wrote in message
    >I bought a laptop with Vista Ultimate 64-bit. How do I verify that it is
    >the
    > 64-bit o/s? It doesn't indiacte that when booting.
    >
    > Thanks.

    Start->Computer (right-click and select Properties). The dialog should show
    the information you seek under System unless the laptop maker has
    "customized" the display.

    PvdG42, Jul 5, 2007
  4. Thanks you Tom Ferguson and P van der G.

    =?Utf-8?B?bGVvLWlpaQ==?=, Jul 5, 2007
  5. This can be done in several ways two of them was stated above, two other is
    open the command line and use "systeminfo" ore use winver and the run line

    =?Utf-8?B?S3Jpc3RpYW4gVG9sbGVmc2Vu?=, Jul 5, 2007