    Have any of you noticed that the picture on the $20 bill (of Andrew Jackson)
    looks a lot like presidential hopeful John Kerry?

    Thoughts . . . ?

    DVDfanatico, Oct 15, 2004

  2. DVDfanatico

    David Z Guest

    Unless John Kerry has started wearing glasses lately, then no, the man on
    the $20 bill looks nothing like him.

    David Z, Oct 15, 2004

  3. No - im English !
    I live in England !

    andrew.upton4, Oct 16, 2004
  4. DVDfanatico

    idlethinker Guest

    (DVDfanatico) wrote in message news:<>...
    > DVDfanatico here,
    >
    > Have any of you noticed that the picture on the $20 bill (of Andrew Jackson)
    > looks a lot like presidential hopeful John Kerry?

    No...but I have have noticed a disturbing trend of bonus disks in
    paper sleeves being inserted in the index card area. Are studios so
    cheap that they can't put these bonus disks in an Amaray II ? ...Or
    does the root of this problem exist with the individual retailers?

    /threadjack

    -idlethinker
    www.wizardneedsfoodbadly.com

    idlethinker, Oct 16, 2004