    of the year, and it's been a while since I took the 220
    (not a bad test, as I recall). I'm going for Security+ as
    well (might as well get the :Security add-on while I can).
    Lee, Oct 6, 2003

  2. 214 was a harder exam than I imagined but over 25% were easy enough to
    guess by eliminating the wrong answers (leaving just one answer!!!)

    The scenarios were wordy and hard to digest before choosing the
    answers and there were a limited number of drag and drops too which I
    wasnt prepared for.

    The exam seemed definitely biased towards people with current
    commercial experience of XP in preference to 2K Pro.

    Also I believe that you could do worse that get familar with the
    course material on 227 before you sit the exam - there must have been
    4 or 5 questions on ISA too (in a security context).

    see the exam link
    http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/exams/70-214.asp

    this was for me a pretty good reflection of the topics that came up.

    Marlin Munrow, Oct 7, 2003

  3. Lee

    MCSE World Guest

    If you took 220 well, you are off to a good start. 214 is a good test. I
    would recommend you consider getting the Syngress 70-214 book...

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    MCSE World, Oct 11, 2003