    technology before Windows 2006 comes on the scene. After 12 years and very
    LAN OS from Novell 2.15, one thing is for sure, this is a Hard field to crack
    and a hard field to stay in. It is Hard work.

    =?Utf-8?B?S2ViaXNob3AzMQ==?=, Jan 21, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?S2ViaXNob3AzMQ==?=

    Tron2004 Guest

    Did you guys read the joke about the two fags that went to the football
    game?

    Tron2004, Jan 21, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?S2ViaXNob3AzMQ==?=

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, =?Utf-8?B?S2ViaXNob3AzMQ==?= climbed on
    a soapbox & opined:

    > gay bashing,

    ???

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Jan 21, 2005
  4. JaR wrote:
    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, =?Utf-8?B?S2ViaXNob3AzMQ==?=
    > climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    >
    >> gay bashing,

    > ???

    Yeah, I wondered about that one, too. Maybe he's referring to that IDOT in
    alt.cert.mcse that was calling Doom and Ken gay. I think Doom and Ken
    survived that major slander, however.

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jan 21, 2005
  5. >> gay bashing,

    >???

    DSN ????

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 21, 2005
  6. =?Utf-8?B?S2ViaXNob3AzMQ==?=

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, The Poster Formerly Known as Kline
    Sphere climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    >>> gay bashing,

    >>???

    > DSN ????
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Dick Size Normal?

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Jan 21, 2005
  7. >>> gay bashing,

    >>???

    >DSN ????

    ^^^^

    idiot!!!!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 21, 2005
  8. =?Utf-8?B?S2ViaXNob3AzMQ==?=

    kpg Guest

    > I seems that this and other news rooms for MCSE, have become havens for
    > hate
    > speech and gay bashing,

    I have not seen that at all. Just some guys having a little fun. You need
    lighten up a little. I am sure that if a gay man or woman were to
    demonstrate
    the skills and knowledge we think an MCSE should have they would be
    welcomed here by all.

    > MCSE 2003 is very difficult, even for experienced IT
    > professionals

    Yes. It takes someone with intelligence and experience...

    > , DNS alone is weeding out the brain dumpers.

    I would say pretty much everything is 'weeding out' the
    brain dumpers once they get on the job. That's not the
    problem. the problem is they are devaluing the cert.

    > It would be nice
    > if these lost souls were just ignored.

    It would be nice if the voices of those lost souls were not
    needed.

    > Can’t we all just focus on the
    > technology before Windows 2006 comes on the scene.

    OK. what you got?

    > After 12 years and very
    > LAN OS from Novell 2.15, one thing is for sure, this is a Hard field to
    > crack
    > and a hard field to stay in. It is Hard work.

    Yes. Especially when the field is flooded with braindumping a$$f...

    --
    kpg A+ MCP MCNGP 0x22
    Visit www.MCNGP.com for a chance to win!

    kpg, Jan 21, 2005
  9. =?Utf-8?B?S2ViaXNob3AzMQ==?=

    Jtyc Guest

    No.

    Jtyc, Jan 21, 2005
  10. =?Utf-8?B?S2ViaXNob3AzMQ==?=

    Mike T. Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > JaR wrote:
    >> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, =?Utf-8?B?S2ViaXNob3AzMQ==?=
    >> climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    >>
    >>> gay bashing,

    >> ???

    > Yeah, I wondered about that one, too. Maybe he's referring to that IDOT
    > in
    > alt.cert.mcse that was calling Doom and Ken gay. I think Doom and Ken
    > survived that major slander, however.

    <fx="seinfeld">
    Not that there's anything wrong with that.
    </fx>

    --
    Mike T.
    MCNGP #XLI

    Mike T., Jan 21, 2005
  11. =?Utf-8?B?S2ViaXNob3AzMQ==?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "=?Utf-8?B?S2ViaXNob3AzMQ==?=" <Kebishop31
    @discussions.microsoft.com> say in news:5329AEC3-A637-4593-9620-
    :

    > DNS alone is weeding out the brain dumpers

    no, I'm not buying that...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Visit www.mcngp.com becuase I've seen too much

    Neil, Jan 21, 2005
  12. =?Utf-8?B?S2ViaXNob3AzMQ==?=

    Doom Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > JaR wrote:
    >> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, =?Utf-8?B?S2ViaXNob3AzMQ==?=
    >> climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    >>
    >>> gay bashing,

    >> ???

    > Yeah, I wondered about that one, too. Maybe he's referring to that IDOT
    > in
    > alt.cert.mcse that was calling Doom and Ken gay. I think Doom and Ken
    > survived that major slander, however.

    My feelings were really hurt by that troll. Damn fag.

    Doom, Jan 21, 2005
  13. =?Utf-8?B?S2ViaXNob3AzMQ==?=

    Tron2004 Guest

    Damn Fudge packer!!

    Tron2004, Jan 21, 2005
  14. >Damn Fudge packer!!

    damn them all to h*ll, oh wait, most of 'em are already in LA ;-)

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 22, 2005
  15. =?Utf-8?B?S2ViaXNob3AzMQ==?=

    Consultant Guest

    ok ken

    Consultant, Jan 24, 2005