    --
    M Stewart
    Milton Keynes, UK

    Malcolm Stewart, Mar 3, 2007

  2. Malcolm Stewart

    Einst Stein Guest

    Hasselblad is owned by a Taiwanese company.
    Designed by Japanese Fuji,
    and manufacutured by Japanese made robotic machine.
    But the spec is defined in Sweden.
    Sold to USA.

    Einst Stein, Mar 4, 2007

  3. "Einst Stein" <> wrote in message
    > Hasselblad is owned by a Taiwanese company.
    > Designed by Japanese Fuji,
    > and manufacutured by Japanese made robotic machine.
    > But the spec is defined in Sweden.
    > Sold to USA.

    Thanks for the info.

    I had a feeling it was a sort of convoluted sequence - I was at the UK
    "Focus on Imaging" Exhibition last week, and thought it a bit rich for the
    H3D area to be dominated by the word "VICTOR" above it!

    --
    M Stewart
    Milton Keynes, UK

    Malcolm Stewart, Mar 4, 2007