    signed up for a 2 day free trial ?

    --
    Chris

    Chris, Feb 8, 2004

  2. Chris

    L33T Guest

    yes it's him. give away was the post on dse audio cards. maybe he's on new
    medication, his post on dvd drives was almost coherent.

    L33T, Feb 9, 2004

  3. Chris

    Chris Guest

    "L33T" <> wrote in

    > yes it's him. give away was the post on dse audio cards. maybe he's on
    > new medication, his post on dvd drives was almost coherent.
    >
    >> Gesh I must be board but is Robin Wheeler another Woger ? Maybe just
    >> signed up for a 2 day free trial ?

    OK, I couldn't have been bored that day hahahaha

    --
    Chris

    Chris, Feb 9, 2004
  4. Chris

    Invisible Guest

    On Mon, 9 Feb 2004 13:02:07 +1300, "L33T" <> wrote:

    >yes it's him. give away was the post on dse audio cards. maybe he's on new
    >medication, his post on dvd drives was almost coherent.

    Must be using Agent 2.0 with its "new & improved spell checker" ;-)

    Invisible, Feb 9, 2004
  5. Chris

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Chris wrote:
    > Gesh I must be board but is Robin Wheeler another Woger ? Maybe just
    > signed up for a 2 day free trial ?

    I think it may be an alias he's used before as the posts don't show up for
    me, only the replies.
    --
    ~misfit~

    ~misfit~, Feb 9, 2004
  6. Chris

    Chris Guest

    You are right but I don't think past posts were through www.newsguy.com

    --
    Chris

    Chris, Feb 9, 2004
  7. Chris

    Chris Guest

    Invisible <> wrote in

    > On Mon, 9 Feb 2004 13:02:07 +1300, "L33T" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>yes it's him. give away was the post on dse audio cards. maybe he's on
    >>new medication, his post on dvd drives was almost coherent.
    >>

    > Must be using Agent 2.0 with its "new & improved spell checker" ;-)

    Well with all the ACC payouts, wages and other benefits he could spare the
    $ for it.

    --
    Chris

    Chris, Feb 9, 2004
  8. Chris

    L33T Guest

    hahahahaha

    L33T, Feb 9, 2004
  9. Chris

    AD. Guest

    On Mon, 09 Feb 2004 01:48:42 +0000, Chris wrote:

    > Well with all the ACC payouts, wages and other benefits he could spare the
    > $ for it.

    Don't forget the Magic Panda endorsement fees!

    Cheers
    Anton

    AD., Feb 9, 2004
  10. Chris

    Chris Guest

    "AD." <> wrote in

    > On Mon, 09 Feb 2004 01:48:42 +0000, Chris wrote:
    >
    >> Well with all the ACC payouts, wages and other benefits he could
    >> spare the $ for it.

    > Don't forget the Magic Panda endorsement fees!
    >
    > Cheers
    > Anton

    The What ? Have I missed something ?

    --
    Chris

    Chris, Feb 9, 2004
  11. Chris

    AD. Guest

    On Mon, 09 Feb 2004 03:20:21 +0000, Chris wrote:

    > "AD." <> wrote in
    >
    >> On Mon, 09 Feb 2004 01:48:42 +0000, Chris wrote:
    >>
    >>> Well with all the ACC payouts, wages and other benefits he could spare
    >>> the $ for it.

    >> Don't forget the Magic Panda endorsement fees!

    That was the brand of wonton soup from Pak n Save he was gushing over
    (hehe) the other day.

    Cheers
    Anton

    AD., Feb 9, 2004
  12. On Mon, 09 Feb 2004 17:48:01 +1300, AD. wrote:

    >>> On Mon, 09 Feb 2004 01:48:42 +0000, Chris wrote:
    >>>
    >>> Don't forget the Magic Panda endorsement fees!

    > That was the brand of wonton soup from Pak n Save he was gushing over
    > (hehe) the other day.

    Cripes! And I suppose he ate it afterwards?

    --
    Nicolaas

    Nicolaas Hawkins, Feb 9, 2004
  13. Chris

    Chris Guest

    "AD." <> wrote in

    > On Mon, 09 Feb 2004 03:20:21 +0000, Chris wrote:
    >
    >> "AD." <> wrote in

    >>> Don't forget the Magic Panda endorsement fees!

    > That was the brand of wonton soup from Pak n Save he was gushing over
    > (hehe) the other day.
    >
    > Cheers
    > Anton

    Oh right, i remember now, thanks

    --
    Chris

    Chris, Feb 9, 2004
  14. Chris

    Chris Guest

    Nicolaas Hawkins <> wrote in

    >> That was the brand of wonton soup from Pak n Save he was gushing over
    >> (hehe) the other day.

    > Cripes! And I suppose he ate it afterwards?

    ewwwwwww

    --
    Chris

    Chris, Feb 9, 2004
  15. Chris

    AD. Guest

    On Mon, 09 Feb 2004 21:50:45 +1300, Nicolaas Hawkins wrote:

    >> That was the brand of wonton soup from Pak n Save he was gushing over
    >> (hehe) the other day.

    > Cripes! And I suppose he ate it afterwards?

    Hehe, I was hoping someone would follow that lead...

    Cheers
    Anton

    AD., Feb 9, 2004
  16. Chris

    AD. Guest

    On Mon, 09 Feb 2004 10:07:48 +0000, Chris wrote:

    >> That was the brand of wonton soup from Pak n Save he was gushing over
    >> (hehe) the other day.

    > Oh right, i remember now, thanks

    Although there was something lost in translation. When the Magic Panda
    people heard he was the most notorious usenet user in NZ, I don't think
    they really grasped the full meaning of notorious before they signed him
    up :)

    Cheers
    Anton

    AD., Feb 9, 2004
  17. On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 09:08:37 +1300, AD. wrote:

    >>> That was the brand of wonton soup from Pak n Save he was gushing over
    >>> (hehe) the other day.

    >> Cripes! And I suppose he ate it afterwards?

    > Hehe, I was hoping someone would follow that lead...
    >
    > Cheers
    > Anton

    Always happy to oblige ....

    --

    Nicolaas.

    - A creatively dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste.

    Nicolaas Hawkins, Feb 9, 2004
  18. On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 09:11:45 +1300, AD. wrote:

    >>> That was the brand of wonton soup from Pak n Save he was gushing over
    >>> (hehe) the other day.

    >> Oh right, i remember now, thanks

    > Although there was something lost in translation. When the Magic Panda
    > people heard he was the most notorious usenet user in NZ, I don't think
    > they really grasped the full meaning of notorious before they signed him
    > up :)
    >
    > Cheers
    > Anton

    Maybe they confused notorious with atrocious ... or nutritious.
    --

    Nicolaas.

    - Cats - proof that eating and sleeping isn't ALL bad.

    Nicolaas Hawkins, Feb 9, 2004
  19. Chris

    SomebodyElse Guest

    On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 10:31:44 +1300, Nicolaas Hawkins wrote:

    > Maybe they confused notorious with atrocious ... or nutritious.

    Nutritious....um......
    LOL
    I certainly hope nobody wants to find out.......
    LMAO

    - Scott

    SomebodyElse, Feb 10, 2004
  20. On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 20:02:09 +1300, SomebodyElse wrote:

    > On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 10:31:44 +1300, Nicolaas Hawkins wrote:
    >>
    >> Maybe they confused notorious with atrocious ... or nutritious.

    > Nutritious....um......
    > LOL
    > I certainly hope nobody wants to find out.......
    > LMAO
    >
    > - Scott

    Boy! Did you ever get THAT right! Bluk!
    --

    Nicolaas.

    - If every one thought before they spoke the silence would be deafening...

    Nicolaas Hawkins, Feb 10, 2004