Has this chap turned Mental..?

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Frank Williams, Apr 9, 2010.

  1. Frank Williams, Apr 9, 2010

  2. Frank Williams

    Mike Dee Guest

    Frank Williams wrote:

    > Apple bans Adobe's Flash-to-iPhone compiler, plus related applications

    What chap?

    --
    dee

    Mike Dee, Apr 10, 2010

  3. Frank Williams <> wrote in message

    > Apple bans Adobe's Flash-to-iPhone compiler, plus related applications
    > http://www.neowin.net/news/apple-bans-adobe039s-flash-to-iphone-compiler-plus-related-applications

    Roger always was silly boy. Even as a lad Roger would keep his nose in
    his circuit boards and miss what was really going on out there in the
    big wide world around him.

    Roger, pay attention. Apple own patents for H.264. Apple want to kill
    off Flash and replace it with H.264. Apple have already forced Youtube
    to use H.264 instead of Flash when Youtube is viewed from an iPhone.

    Come down from those boffin clouds, Roger, and back to earth. Apple is
    not mental. Apple is following standard business practice, which is to
    get away with as much restrictive trade practices as you can while you
    can.

    Knitting Granny, Apr 10, 2010
  4. Frank Williams

    victor Guest

    On 10/04/10 22:04, Knitting Granny wrote:
    > Frank Williams <> wrote in message
    >
    >> Apple bans Adobe's Flash-to-iPhone compiler, plus related applications
    >> http://www.neowin.net/news/apple-bans-adobe039s-flash-to-iphone-compiler-plus-related-applications
    >>

    > Roger always was silly boy. Even as a lad Roger would keep his nose in
    > his circuit boards and miss what was really going on out there in the
    > big wide world around him.
    >
    > Roger, pay attention. Apple own patents for H.264. Apple want to kill
    > off Flash and replace it with H.264. Apple have already forced Youtube
    > to use H.264 instead of Flash when Youtube is viewed from an iPhone.
    >
    > Come down from those boffin clouds, Roger, and back to earth. Apple is
    > not mental. Apple is following standard business practice, which is to
    > get away with as much restrictive trade practices as you can while you can.

    Which Adobe also did for as long as they could, both with Postscript and
    Flash.

    victor, Apr 10, 2010