    I know its a soso movie for some but I have always liked it and am afraid Im
    gonna wear out the section of my TIVO drive that I have a copy stored on.
    Any word if a studio is considering releasing it?
    Bratboy, Apr 26, 2004

  2. Bratboy

    Richard Guest

    "Bratboy" <> wrote in message news:<408c5e5e$>...
    > I know its a soso movie for some but I have always liked it and am afraid Im
    > gonna wear out the section of my TIVO drive that I have a copy stored on.
    > Any word if a studio is considering releasing it?

    I too eagerly await this one but have never seen any evidence that
    anyone is even thinking about it. It amazes me how many poeple did not
    like this movie. This had great wit and the soudtrack was mixed and
    done perfectly. There are some great subtle one line quips that even
    after seeing five or six times make me laugh.

    Well, heres to hopin,

    Rich
    Richard, Apr 27, 2004

  3. Bratboy

    Bratboy Guest

    Dr Whinner "Ms Pickel, your Fabulous!"
    Ms Pickel "I've been told that before, but then they never call"

    No i dont have it memorized hehe
    Jess

    Bratboy, Apr 27, 2004
  4. Bratboy

    GMAN Guest

    In article <408c5e5e$>, "Bratboy" <> wrote:
    >I know its a soso movie for some but I have always liked it and am afraid Im
    >gonna wear out the section of my TIVO drive that I have a copy stored on.
    >Any word if a studio is considering releasing it?

    Since a hard drives head never touches the platter how in the hell are you
    going to wear that section out?
    GMAN, Apr 27, 2004