    wait. Have I been blacklisted for sending too many email questions? Can you
    still get the email option to appear for contacting customer service? (I
    can't, apparently)

    def456, Jul 19, 2007

  2. def456

    Guest

    def456 wrote:

    > Formerly the email option appeared after asking a question in the Help
    > section. Now that doesn't appear anymore, only an 1-877- telephone number
    > appears. Calling that number resulted in a 12 minute wait, and I didn't
    > wait. Have I been blacklisted for sending too many email questions? Can you
    > still get the email option to appear for contacting customer service? (I
    > can't, apparently)

    This is the last address I used:

    , Jul 19, 2007

  3. def456

    def456 Guest

    <> wrote in message news:...
    > def456 wrote:
    >>
    >> Formerly the email option appeared after asking a question in the Help
    >> section. Now that doesn't appear anymore, only an 1-877- telephone number
    >> appears. Calling that number resulted in a 12 minute wait, and I didn't
    >> wait. Have I been blacklisted for sending too many email questions? Can
    >> you
    >> still get the email option to appear for contacting customer service? (I
    >> can't, apparently)

    > This is the last address I used:

    I can try that too, but the question is whether they've killed emails sent
    via their website? I've always sent them that way in the past.

    def456, Jul 19, 2007
  4. def456

    Guest

    def456 wrote:

    > <> wrote in message news:...
    > > def456 wrote:
    > >>
    > >> Formerly the email option appeared after asking a question in the Help
    > >> section. Now that doesn't appear anymore, only an 1-877- telephone number
    > >> appears. Calling that number resulted in a 12 minute wait, and I didn't
    > >> wait. Have I been blacklisted for sending too many email questions? Can
    > >> you
    > >> still get the email option to appear for contacting customer service? (I
    > >> can't, apparently)

    > > This is the last address I used:

    > I can try that too, but the question is whether they've killed emails sent
    > via their website? I've always sent them that way in the past.

    I found the link buried deep in the customer service area a few months
    ago. It is probably still there.

    , Jul 19, 2007
  5. def456

    def456 Guest

    <> wrote in message news:...
    > def456 wrote:
    >>
    >> <> wrote in message news:...

    >> > This is the last address I used:

    >> I can try that too, but the question is whether they've killed emails
    >> sent
    >> via their website? I've always sent them that way in the past.

    > I found the link buried deep in the customer service area a few months
    > ago. It is probably still there.

    I've found it too, in the past. You had to click Help and do a search, then
    the email option appeared. I can still get a page entitled "Email" to appear
    if I search for "suggestion", but it is inactive - the usual form boxes to
    type some text and send the email do not appear. The question is whether
    it's still available in general, or are they now disallowing it for certain
    subscribers who ask too many questions, or is there a temporary website
    problem, etc.

    def456, Jul 19, 2007
  6. def456

    GREG NIEMI Guest

    Netflix tends to ignore e-mails any way

    GREG NIEMI, Jul 19, 2007
  7. def456

    Dash

    Joined:
    Jul 19, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Guys, i just found this thread and registered just to reply to this.

    QwikFliks has gone into full scam mode. My wife and I have been caught up in it like many others.

    There is no way to contact them, there are no telephone numbers, emails are never returned.

    DVDs are not shown as accepted in any normal amount of time and they continue to charge your account as you wait for them to log in your returns so you can cancel the service and not be charged the full price of the DVD.

    Read this site, it is spot-on what I have experienced.

    http://www.dvdrr.com/reviews/QwikFliks.html

    Today my wife was to send by certified mail our last dvds, so that we would have a signature for when it got delivered. But before she did, she looked up the address with the post office to confirm it was a valid address. Guess what? The Post Office said it was an address that did not receive bulk mail! They went as far as to look up QwikFliks PO Box application and couldnt figure it out. They gave my wife the Managers number to call tomorrow. Now we dont know whether to send this or not. We probably will and will then immediately contact our credit card company to inform them we will not be paying any charges from QwikFliks and to dispute past charges.

    I'll update as this goes on if you're interested.

    Dash, Jul 19, 2007
  8. def456

    def456 Guest

    "GREG NIEMI" <> wrote in message
    > Netflix tends to ignore e-mails any way

    You're right about that. They might answer 10% of them.
    So I don't know why I bother, except sometimes I want to communicate, and
    I'm not gonna wait 10-15 minutes for somebody to answer their phone.

    def456, Jul 20, 2007
  9. def456

    Phisherman Guest

    On Thu, 19 Jul 2007 06:48:20 -0500, "def456" <> wrote:

    >Formerly the email option appeared after asking a question in the Help
    >section. Now that doesn't appear anymore, only an 1-877- telephone number
    >appears. Calling that number resulted in a 12 minute wait, and I didn't
    >wait. Have I been blacklisted for sending too many email questions? Can you
    >still get the email option to appear for contacting customer service? (I
    >can't, apparently)

    They must be behind. I emailed them 5 days ago--no response yet. Not
    sure if I'm blacklisted though, I'm a former Nelflix customer. They
    don't seem too eager to get me back.

    Phisherman, Jul 20, 2007
  10. Phisherman wrote:

    >>Formerly the email option appeared after asking a question in the Help
    >>section. Now that doesn't appear anymore, only an 1-877- telephone number
    >>appears. Calling that number resulted in a 12 minute wait, and I didn't
    >>wait. Have I been blacklisted for sending too many email questions? Can you
    >>still get the email option to appear for contacting customer service? (I
    >>can't, apparently)

    > They must be behind. I emailed them 5 days ago--no response yet. Not
    > sure if I'm blacklisted though, I'm a former Nelflix customer. They
    > don't seem too eager to get me back.

    I didn't even know they still had an e-mail address--
    Last two or three times I mailed them, had to use that mail-form webpage
    (I hate those...) on their CS page, and got answers back in two days tops.

    Derek Janssen

    Derek Janssen, Jul 20, 2007
  11. def456

    EVman Guest

    On Thu, 19 Jul 2007 06:48:20 -0500, def456 wrote:

    > Formerly the email option appeared after asking a question in the Help
    > section. Now that doesn't appear anymore, only an 1-877- telephone number
    > appears. Calling that number resulted in a 12 minute wait, and I didn't
    > wait. Have I been blacklisted for sending too many email questions? Can you
    > still get the email option to appear for contacting customer service? (I
    > can't, apparently)

    I doubt that it is a conspiracy on Netflix part or a problem with your
    emails. You might have noticed that very many online companies are moving
    from customer email to online forms for the simple reason of spam
    overload. Our company switched for that reason just in self defense. The
    sales department couldn't find the real customers buried in all the crap -
    and that is after the spam filters blew away 99 percent of the junk.

    EVM

    EVman, Jul 20, 2007