has .net/microsoft/hotmail support moved to dot-headland?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Ronnie G, Aug 17, 2004.

  1. Ronnie G

    Ronnie G Guest

    I'm having trouble getting my hotmail account to disconnect properly so I
    did the most logical thing I could think of and emailed the
    ..net/microsoft/hotmail support desk asking for possible remedies. Here is
    what I got:

    Dear Ronnie,

    Thank you for contacting Hotmail Technical Support concerning. I am Mazhar
    and I look forward to assisting you today.

    I understand how inconvenient it is to experience difficulty with a blank
    screen while accessing your Hotmail account.

    Ronnie, I regret for the delay in responding to your e-mail and for any
    inconvenience that this may have caused.

    Our Technical Support Staff is aware of this situation and are working
    diligently to resolve it.

    Hotmail is continually looking for ways to improve our service. We strive to
    make positive changes to our product, based on feedback we receive from our
    customers.

    I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this issue may cause them.

    If you still have any queries or questions about MSN Hotmail, please write
    back to us, we will be glad to assist you.

    Ronnie, please write to us, if you have any other questions.

    Sincerely,

    Mazhar
    MSN Hotmail Technical Support Representative

    Ronnie G, Aug 17, 2004