Has anyone used the EtherSwitch network modules for the 2600/3600/3700series routers?

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Alec Waters, Jun 30, 2004.

  1. Alec Waters

    Alec Waters Guest

    Hi,

    If I have a 36-port EtherSwitch module in a 3745...

    - The 3745 is rated at 225kpps. Does this still apply for packets
    forwarded between virtual VLAN interfaces (int vlan xx)?

    - Does the module support per-vlan spanning tree?

    - Do virtual VLAN interfaces support CBAC (ip inspect myPolicy in/out)?
    What about ACLs? NAT?

    - Is there anything else that's supported on an "ordinary" fastethernet
    interface that's not supported on a virtual VLAN interface?

    thanks a lot,
    alec
    Alec Waters, Jun 30, 2004