    It is an absolutely powerful encryption software you have never seen before!
    Especially,I love a function which is to encrypt a file into SDX so that the file can be decrypt without the software.
    But what is SDX and how do it make it?

    jxmarvel, Jul 15, 2009

  2. jxmarvel

    jxmarvel

    Joined:
    Jul 15, 2009
    Messages:
    4
    Here I find their website.Can anyone explain the SDX feature for me>?

    jxmarvel, Jul 16, 2009

  3. jxmarvel

    jxmarvel

    Joined:
    Jul 15, 2009
    Messages:
    4
    I found its another wonderful feature!
    You can select an authorized disk during encryption. In this way, even if others get your passwords, without the authorized disk they are unable to decrypt your files. Moreover, an authorized disk can free you from memorizing the passwords.

    jxmarvel, Jul 17, 2009
  4. jxmarvel

    jxmarvel

    Joined:
    Jul 15, 2009
    Messages:
    4
    Here is its website:encryptionshield.com

    jxmarvel, Jul 20, 2009