    I haven't seen them, but would you like to have gay sex?

    --

    "Instead of trying to bash me you should try to learn from me and
    archive my posts so you can better help people in the future. If you don't
    understand something I post then ask me my email is valid."

    -

    pcbutts1, Aug 18, 2005

  2. pcbutts1

    uh Clem... Guest

    I *know* I left them somewhere around here.
    uh Clem..., Aug 18, 2005

  3. pcbutts1

    old jon Guest

    "uh Clem..." <_CHEESE_LOG> wrote in
    message news:...
    >I *know* I left them somewhere around here.

    Watch out !. I think your wife`s greased the stairs too. <g>.
    old jon, Aug 18, 2005
  4. pcbutts1

    philo Guest

    uh Clem... wrote:
    > I *know* I left them somewhere around here.

    there are only 2 places they could be:

    up on top of your head
    or
    dangling around your neck on a chain
    philo, Aug 18, 2005
  5. old jon wrote:

    > "uh Clem..." <_CHEESE_LOG> wrote in
    > message news:...
    >>I *know* I left them somewhere around here.
    >>

    > Watch out !. I think your wife`s greased the stairs too. <g>.

    That's the problem when your life insurance makes you worth more dead
    than alive.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    Blinky the Shark, Aug 18, 2005
  6. Blinky the Shark wrote in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > old jon wrote:
    >>
    >> "uh Clem..." <_CHEESE_LOG>
    >> wrote in message
    >>>I *know* I left them somewhere around here.
    >>>

    >> Watch out !. I think your wife`s greased the stairs too. <g>.

    > That's the problem when your life insurance makes you worth more
    > dead than alive.

    Good thing Mrs. Sourdough doesn't read this froup, she might get ideas.
    :)

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    May 15 decadent Jehovah's witnesses eat each other's belly-button fluff
    The Old Sourdough, Aug 18, 2005
  7. pcbutts1

    The One Guest

    "uh Clem..." <_CHEESE_LOG> wrote in
    message news:...
    > I *know* I left them somewhere around here.

    You sat on them, they are protruding out of your arse, covered in brown poo.
    The One, Aug 18, 2005
  8. pcbutts1

    trout Guest

    uh Clem... wrote:

    > I *know* I left them somewhere around here.

    Some smartass put them on the dog, and he ran out into traffic.
    --
    It was like that when I got here.
    trout, Aug 18, 2005
  9. pcbutts1

    Buffalo Guest

    They're on you head. Look in the mirror. (Stand close) :)

    Buffalo, Aug 18, 2005
  10. pcbutts1

    Shawn Guest

    "uh Clem..." <_CHEESE_LOG> wrote in
    message news:...
    >I *know* I left them somewhere around here.

    My wife couldn't find hers once, turns out she had them on and forgot.
    Shawn, Aug 18, 2005
  11. pcbutts1

    clot Guest

    uh Clem... wrote:
    > I *know* I left them somewhere around here.

    I've got a trail of those things round the house!
    clot, Aug 19, 2005
  12. pcbutts1

    Toolman Tim Guest

    clot wrote:
    > uh Clem... wrote:
    >> I *know* I left them somewhere around here.

    > I've got a trail of those things round the house!

    Yeah - I get them at the dollar store. Must be 8 or 10 pair here, one at
    work, four in the two cars! I found one once that is great - they are
    bifocal, magnified on the bottom, sunglasses on the top. I can finally read
    my freakin' dashboard again <g>!

    --
    Indecision is the key to flexibility.
    Toolman Tim, Aug 19, 2005
  13. pcbutts1

    WormWood Guest

    "The Old Sourdough" <> wrote in message
    > Blinky the Shark wrote in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >
    >> old jon wrote:

    >>> Watch out !. I think your wife`s greased the stairs too. <g>.

    >> That's the problem when your life insurance makes you worth more
    >> dead than alive.
    >>

    > Good thing Mrs. Sourdough doesn't read this froup, she might get
    > ideas.
    > :)

    How do you know she doesn't have her own ideas? :)
    WormWood, Aug 19, 2005
  14. WormWood wrote in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > "The Old Sourdough" <> wrote in message
    >> Blinky the Shark wrote in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    >>> That's the problem when your life insurance makes you worth more
    >>> dead than alive.
    >>>

    >> Good thing Mrs. Sourdough doesn't read this froup, she might get
    >> ideas.
    >> :)
    >>

    > How do you know she doesn't have her own ideas? :)

    Shhhhhh.....

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    May a gaggle of appreciative tourists do their laundry with your most
    The Old Sourdough, Aug 19, 2005
  15. pcbutts1

    PJ Kni Guest

    a friend of mine once was looking for his glasses they ended up being
    on his face ...
    this isn't a joke his parents were staring at him while he was losing
    it because he had his glasses on while trying to look for them ...
    PJ Kni, Aug 20, 2005