    Sam Crawford Guest

    Has anyone received the upgrade CD yet? My order status is still "pending"
    and I think I ordered it on the second day it was available.

    Sam Crawford, May 20, 2005

  2. Some persons have received there CD, but through other means other than the
    TAP Program, such as Directron, newegg or NCIX.com or the exchange programs
    through the manufacturer of the PC. Persons are getting there trial CD's
    though which is a good sign and the trial is also available for download:
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/64bit/evaluation/trial.mspx
    ;-)

    --

    Andre
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa, May 20, 2005

  3. Sam Crawford

    Ken Guest

    Mine still says pending also. Somewhere I read it my be toward the end of
    May before they start shipping>

    Ken, May 20, 2005
  4. Sam Crawford

    Spore Guest

    I recieved email saying exchange Cds would not ship till end of May, so
    maybe next week.

    Spore, May 21, 2005