    Thanks.
    --
    Its a bird, its a plane, no its Suction Man!

    SuctionMan, Oct 31, 2004

  2. SuctionMan

    Bobby Guest

    Hi SuctionMan,

    MCDST welcome kit should arrive by mail as how your MCP welcome kit should
    after you activate the MCDST welcome kit in the secure MCP website.

    Hope this helps.

    Bobby

    Bobby, Nov 2, 2004

  3. SuctionMan

    Joyce Guest

    you can go out to the microsoft.com site and go under
    certification tab and it will tell you what to do if you
    still have not recieved your information. they said do
    not even call them or email them if its been 4 weeks. Its
    more like 6-8. Good Luck

    Joyce, Nov 3, 2004
  4. SuctionMan

    Charles D. Guest

    have you logged into the MCP site? If not, create your profile and/or update
    your profile with your current address and it won't be long and you'll get
    your Charter Membership Certificate. I did mine the day after the exam (took
    both the same morning) and I got the package less than 7 days after updating
    my profile and clicked on something to have them send it.

    Charles D., Nov 9, 2004
  5. SuctionMan

    RJG Guest

    It took 6 weeks to get the MCP and 8 weeks to get the MCDST (charter)
    welcome packs for me.

    RJG, Nov 21, 2004
  6. SuctionMan

    W Guest

    I just got my charter membership. It took about 4 weeks for mine to get
    here.

    W, Dec 2, 2004