    by Mike Myers, surprisingly most of the stuff in the book I already knew
    just fixing pcs on my own. I am little more than half way through the book.
    Is there anyone else that used that book?

    Louis Patterson, Jan 24, 2004

  2. Louis Patterson

    Ripper T Guest

    "Louis Patterson" <> wrote in message news:<cwBQb.13457$>...
    > I recently purchased the All-in-one A+ certification exam guide 5th edition
    > by Mike Myers, surprisingly most of the stuff in the book I already knew
    > just fixing pcs on my own. I am little more than half way through the book.
    > Is there anyone else that used that book?

    I have used All-in-One A+ and it contains just about all the info you
    need to pass the exam, but also alot of stuff you DON'T need for the
    exam. The best book I have found for that is A+ FastPass by Sybex.
    It's written by David Groth and is very condensed, all the exam
    specific stuff is distilled down into a readable, useable text; it's
    almost a reference. I took the A+ software exam (missed it by 7
    points!), so I know what's on it now and this book nails it. I
    recommend it. It covers hardware, too. Comes with a CD with two
    priactice exams which I haven't looked at yet. Bought it at Barnes &
    Noble, but go to Amazon, it'll be cheaper. ISBN 0-7821-4259-1.

    Good luck,

    Ripper

    Ripper T, Jan 25, 2004

  3. Louis Patterson

    AG Guest

    "smrkdown" <> wrote in message

    > Is it necessary to quote the whole post as if someone can't read the
    > original? :D
    > Anyway, the A+ All in One covers all of the objectives of the A+ and
    > will be a good tool in preparing for the exam.
    >

    > smrkdown

    There is one good reason to quote a post. Sometimes a post won't make it to
    a particular news server and readers will still be able to get a sense of
    what a thread is about by reading the quoted post.
    Also most news readers do this automatically. You really need to take your
    beef to the programmers not complain to posters.
    AG

    AG, Jan 26, 2004
  4. Louis Patterson

    Karkucus Guest

    Looking toward A+ 2003 Certification , Here is greate Link
    for Excellent A+ 2003 Certification Guide,

    http://www.studyexam4less.com/mb.asp
    Also here is another Money saving idea for A+ Testing exam fee. buy voucher
    and Scheduale the exam using A+ voucher for Only US $92.00 saving of
    US $ 63
    http://www.getcertify4less.com/mb.asp

    Karkucus, Jan 27, 2004