    any additional resorces? (Of any type)

    Regards,

    Henry

    Henry, Dec 1, 2003

  2. Henry

    MCSE World Guest

    Be sure to see our review here:
    http://www.mcseworld.com/forums/infocenter.php?action=viewarticle&artid=27

    I would recommend the Exam Cram2 or the Syngress book if you are looking for
    additional study materials. I have not looked through the MS Press book.

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    MCSE World, Dec 2, 2003

  3. Henry

    Jeff Rush Guest

    Nope! no one has passed this test yet.
    :(

    Jeff Rush, Dec 4, 2003
  4. Henry

    MCSE World Guest

    Ah, I am sure someone else besides me has passed this one...

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    MCSE World, Dec 4, 2003
  5. Henry

    Consultant Guest

    you are mistaken

    Consultant, Dec 4, 2003
  6. According to the MCP numbers, there are 709 2003 MCSE's.

    Good luck all!

    Christopher Beasley, Dec 5, 2003
  7. Henry

    MCSE World Guest

    Oh wow, that's pretty low. Woo hoo, another Charter Member Ice Scraper. ;)

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    MCSE World, Dec 5, 2003
  8. Henry

    MCSES_2000 Guest

    On Thu, 04 Dec 2003 12:15:28 -0800, Jeff Rush wrote:

    > Nope! no one has passed this test yet.
    > :(

    I failed today :-( .. it was very difficult

    MCP, MCSA 2000, MCSE 2000, MCSA 2000 Security,
    MCSE 2000 Security, MCSA 2003

    MCSES_2000, Dec 15, 2003