Has anyone heard of this "beinsync" program?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Zyklon Dreams, Jun 14, 2005.

  1. I was wondering if it does anything that you can't already do with native
    Windows XP pro's remote desktop, etc.

    http://www.beinsync.com/what_is_beinsync.php

    "I Aim for the Stars, but sometimes I hit London." Wernher Von Braun

    Zyklon Dreams, Jun 14, 2005

  2. Zyklon Dreams

    Vanguard Guest

    "Zyklon Dreams" <> wrote in message
    >I was wondering if it does anything that you can't already do with
    >native Windows XP pro's remote desktop, etc.
    >
    > http://www.beinsync.com/what_is_beinsync.php

    If you are comparing it against Windows' remote desktop, why not look at
    VNC or one of its derivatives (TightVNC, RealVNC) for remote access to
    your desktop? VNC is free.

    BTW: What's up with the umpteen blank lines at the end of your post
    followed by a signature but missing the signature delimiter ("-- ")
    before it? OE didn't do that. You did.

    Vanguard, Jun 14, 2005