    classes, and I was wondering if anyone knows anything about them.

    Thanks.

    MIK

    MIK, Aug 26, 2004

  2. MIK

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "MIK" <> wrote in
    news:qUtXc.214166$M95.109660@pd7tw1no:

    > I was wondering if anyone has had experience with Kinetix Solutions in
    > Calgary for MCSE training. I am thinking about signing up for some of
    > their classes, and I was wondering if anyone knows anything about
    > them.
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > MIK

    never 'erd of them. check if they are a gold or silver parter. i belive
    that is an indication of the quality of their educational facilities. or
    something like that.

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 27, 2004

  3. MIK

    Unexploded Guest

    On Thu, 26 Aug 2004 22:56:22 GMT, "MIK" <> wrote:

    >I was wondering if anyone has had experience with Kinetix Solutions in
    >Calgary for MCSE training. I am thinking about signing up for some of their
    >classes, and I was wondering if anyone knows anything about them.
    >
    >Thanks.
    >
    >MIK

    I've had no experience with them.

    Though, based on my experiences with other training providers, most
    people would be better off spending that money on books and hardware,
    and learning it on your own.

    Most classses, I found myself waiting for the class to be over so I
    could go learn the material in peace.

    Unless, of course, someone else is footing the bill, then it's a nice
    break from the office with "free" coffee and cookies.

    Unexploded, Aug 27, 2004
  4. MIK

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again Rowdy Yates <>
    spewed in news:Xns9551EC668C788rowdyyates2123@207.46.248.16:

    > never 'erd of them. check if they are a gold or silver parter. i belive
    > that is an indication of the quality of their educational facilities.

    or
    > something like that.

    not really, go interview the trainer. gold or silver parnter is an
    indication of how much coin they are willing to give Bill. Also ask to
    speak with former students. If they can't tell you who teh former
    students are...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 27, 2004
  5. MIK

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again Unexploded <> spewed in

    > Unless, of course, someone else is footing the bill,

    the best

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 27, 2004
  6. circa Fri, 27 Aug 2004 06:33:09 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil ()
    said,
    > > never 'erd of them. check if they are a gold or silver parter. i belive
    > > that is an indication of the quality of their educational facilities.

    > or
    > > something like that.

    > not really, go interview the trainer. gold or silver parnter is an
    > indication of how much coin they are willing to give Bill.

    That's not actually true.

    > Also ask to
    > speak with former students. If they can't tell you who teh former
    > students are...

    Agreed here.

    Laura

    -Oscar Wilde