Has anyone had any experience with these people?

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, May 5, 2004.

  1. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, May 5, 2004

  2. I saw the first editions of the ms press books, and felt they never
    even went half way to making good primer's. It really made me laugh
    seeing the C# & vb code examples, almost duplicated, sitting next to
    each other - a waste of some old good tree's I'd say!

    That's my view for just about all the ms 'training guides', which
    makes me wonder why these books are so poor when, in general, the ms
    technical books and other resources (technet, msdn, etc) are very
    good.

    The standard edition of vs.net is quite limited, and considering you
    get a trial version of the pro edition with those books, reduces the
    attractiveness of the offer, even with the free exam vouchers.

    BTW, the salary bit made me laugh!

    On Wed, 5 May 2004 11:12:44 -0400, Frisbee®
    <> wrote:

    >Offer seems to good to be true...
    >
    >http://www.quantumbooks.com/package/mcad.htm
    >
    >But if I had $444.95 to spare (and I don't) I'd snap it up in a heartbeat.
    >
    >The three exam vouchers alone are worth $375.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 5, 2004