    tried once ever month. But it still gives me an error. And adobe states that
    they don't have one for the 64-bit bowser yet.

    Any help would be appreciated?
    =?Utf-8?B?U2FzaGE=?=, May 2, 2007

  2. Which browser are you using? 32bit or 64bit?

    Colin Barnhorst, May 2, 2007

  3. =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, May 2, 2007
  4. Or this older version (10.1.4.020)
    http://www.versiontracker.com/dyn/moreinfo/win/8179
    which I could install in Vista.
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, May 2, 2007
  5. I usually use 32bit browser but even the 64bit won't load it from the website.

    =?Utf-8?B?U2FzaGE=?=, May 3, 2007
  6. Nope that didn't work. It game the same error.

    The error reads:

    Could not load the DLL library
    C:\Windows\system32\Macromed\Shockwave
    10\gi.dll. The application has failed to start
    because its side-by-side configuration is
    incorrect. Please see the application event log
    for more detail.

    =?Utf-8?B?U2FzaGE=?=, May 3, 2007
  7. Sasha:
    Try the older version in my other post.
    That is the one I could install.
    The newer one gave me your very same error.
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, May 3, 2007
  8. Also, with failed installations - probably a good idea to un-install first
    and make sure to 'manually' remove any leftover directories/folders if
    necessary, and re-booting twice before installing again. I know, it
    kind-a-looks like an 'incantation' - but it's simply part of the more
    sensible housekeeping of an OS.

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, May 3, 2007

    =?Utf-8?B?bHkucG9saW50YW5qckBob3RtYWlsLmNvbQ==?=, May 3, 2007
  10. You need to move the macromed folder from C:\Windows\SysWOW64 to
    C:\Windows\system32 . Then the shockwave install program will work. Just
    cut and paste the macromed folder to the location required by the installer
    program then run install again.
    shockwave links:
    Using 32 bit IE click here to verify flash instalation:
    http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/welcome/
    The direct download link is here:
    http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash
    The support center page is here:
    http://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/

    =?Utf-8?B?eHRlbGE=?=, May 3, 2007
  11. Hay xtela...
    Thanks, I had to take and go into the SysWOW64/Macromed folder and get the
    Shockwave file out of it, paste it in the system32/Macromed file, go back to
    Adobe's website and install Shockwave. It didn't give me any problems.

    Thanks.
    -Sasha

    =?Utf-8?B?U2FzaGE=?=, May 4, 2007