Has anyone got a reply form 2ed tier?

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by The Fatbastard, May 17, 2005.

  1. I was just wondering if any one has got a reply to 2ed tier request to
    upgrade?

    The Fatbastard, May 17, 2005

  2. i got an email saying that cause each case needs doing manually it could take
    upto 2 weeks before you get further instructions on what to do next (that was
    10 days ago)

    =?Utf-8?B?cnVzc193aWxs?=, May 17, 2005

  3. I haven't... my key hasn't worked from day one, I've been waiting a good two+

    =?Utf-8?B?UmF2bGVu?=, May 17, 2005
  4. My is over 14 days, and no one know anything. I am reg partner and no one
    there could help.

    The Fatbastard, May 17, 2005