Has anyone ever use this service before?

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by Neil Simpson, Jan 23, 2004.

  1. Neil Simpson

    Neil Simpson Guest

    John wrote:
    > I was thinking about using a new payment system on my website from a
    > company called knobrot.com. It's something like paypal but they say
    > they won't blame me and hold my money. If anyone has had a successful
    > experience using Glowpay can you please recommend them to me.
    >
    > Thank you very much I just like to feel safe! : )
    >
    > Sincerely
    >
    > John

    Die spammer, die.

    --
    Regards
    Neil

    Neil Simpson, Jan 23, 2004

  2. Neil Simpson

    John Guest

    I was thinking about using a new payment system on my website from a company called Glowpay.com. It's something like paypal but they say they won't blame me and hold my money. If anyone has had a successful experience using Glowpay can you please recommend them to me.

    John, Jan 23, 2004