    1. Advertising

  2. Robert Cole

    Lee Guest

    Lee, Nov 29, 2005

  3. Robert Cole

    Robert Cole Guest

    i only paid £11.18 in total for mine phone & p&p

    Robert Cole, Nov 29, 2005
  4. Robert Cole

    Doz Guest

    On Tue, 29 Nov 2005 14:12:51 GMT, Robert Cole wrote:

    > i only paid £11.18 in total for mine phone & p&p
    > "Lee" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Robert Cole" <> wrote in message
    >>> Are then anygood?
    >>> http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VOIP-USB-IINT...835787636QQcategoryZ61841QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
    >>>

    >> Not for £28 shipping!
    >>
    >> I use a VTA1000 gateway from pcphoneline.com - just plug a regular DECT
    >> handset in. It handles SIP and Skype calls.

    Looks a well dodgy geezer.

    I use a cyberphoneK on skype.. 100% reliable. (touch wood)

    Doz, Nov 30, 2005
  5. Robert Cole

    RH Guest

    > Are then anygood?
    > http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VOIP-USB-IINT...835787636QQcategoryZ61841QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

    I have one which i bought as sample.

    Found the keys very squishy, Depends how much you wish to pay for one, if
    its bargain basement prices they are all right, I use one
    withy my laptop so like they are light and small, but If you are going to
    use it a lot I would go for a cyberphone or something like that

    RH, Dec 4, 2005