Has anybody noticed...

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Hemal Desai, Jul 19, 2003.

  1. Hemal Desai

    Hemal Desai Guest

    Yes I totaly agree to all of you but you must understand
    this, at one stage in life you were at the same position
    looking for information. The new commers in the IT field
    dont really have the proper searching skills which will
    get developed in them in time they are just looking for
    some help. But yes i too get bored with the question so
    what should be done is have an intreaction between each
    other more offen like i have never seen you guys put up
    any question, which would in fact create a point of
    discussion. Like one i had kept couple of days before. I
    wanted to know if any one have worked in TELEPHONY
    application like CTI app or Predective Dialer which are
    used in a Call Center. Agreed they are high end soft well
    atleast thats what we think they are but belive me they
    are not all you need is the correct inputs. Think about it.

    This is a very good project to work on I am looking for
    people who know about it or who can give me relevent info.
    if you know some one please reffer me to them
    regards
    Hemal

    Hemal Desai, Jul 19, 2003

  2. Hemal Desai

    Guy Cox Guest

    A predictive dialer and you want help to disrupt the lives of millions of
    happy people while they are eating dinner or trying to get their kids to
    sleep. NOT.

    Talk about a "buggy whip" industry. With the national DONOTCALL LIST the
    days of the predictive dialer industry and boiler room call centers are
    numbered.

    If a poster to this group can find the subscription I'm sure they can find
    http://www.microsoft.com/traincert

    Stop Braindumps - would you want to hire someone who memorized a
    braindump -- think about it.
    Telemarketers
    Spammers (Unsolicited Commercial Email)
    Freeway rubberneckers
    Stupid coders who write crap code and work for $15.00/hour
    H1B Visas
    Java
    Oracle
    Linux
    Democrats

    Guy

    Guy Cox, Jul 19, 2003

  3. Hemal Desai

    Hemal Desai Guest

    My Dear friend, I understand your sentiments, but what you
    need to understand, is People for whom you are speaking up
    are them self's quite intrested in it. Yeah i get bugged
    up my self when some one calls me when i doing some thing
    but buddy, look at it this way, i am getting service
    sitting home with no extra cost + discount as an
    incentive. If you think people are really so bugged up
    about it this industry would not run so the fact remains
    weather you like it or not this industry is gona run. So
    if you dont like it add your self into DNC list but there
    are ppl out there who really want to get the benifit. So
    buddy if you can then provide some input for, makeing some
    thing creative & if this makes you happy, help to create a
    system for globle DNC list which every business in this
    industry can use try not to trouble those ppl who really
    dont want to get called up.

    Regards
    Hemal Desai

    Hemal Desai, Jul 21, 2003
  4. Hemal Desai

    Fool4vb Guest

    ....that some people don't know how to use spell check?

    Fool4vb, Jul 21, 2003