    cartridges for the oem brand. And these are about four times the price.

    What a bunch of pricks. I will not be buying them there any longer. I'll go
    to Walmart instead.

    you suck, Aug 10, 2003

  2. you suck

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as you suck continued:

    > that Future Shop in Canada has dropped their line of low end ink jet
    > cartridges for the oem brand. And these are about four times the
    > price.
    >
    > What a bunch of pricks. I will not be buying them there any longer.
    > I'll go to Walmart instead.

    No, I must have had my eyes closed when I zoomed through Canada earlier this
    week.

    "Must make note: Don't doze through boring places."
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, Aug 10, 2003

  3. you suck

    doS Guest

    did you know ink jet carts are one of the most conterfiet items on the
    market?

    doS, Aug 10, 2003
  4. you suck

    you suck Guest

    so y ou meant they may still be buying the cheap one and selling them as
    the oem stuff?

    you suck, Aug 10, 2003
  5. you suck

    trout Guest

    slumpy wrote:

    > I threw back my head and roared with laughter as you suck continued:
    >
    >> that Future Shop in Canada has dropped their line of low end ink jet
    >> cartridges for the oem brand. And these are about four times the
    >> price.
    >>
    >> What a bunch of pricks. I will not be buying them there any longer.
    >> I'll go to Walmart instead.

    > No, I must have had my eyes closed when I zoomed through Canada
    > earlier this week.
    >
    > "Must make note: Don't doze through boring places."

    It would be interesting to know how you "zoomed" through a place
    where your little island could be dropped virtually unnoticed into one
    of our provinces.
    And I'm sorry to hear you were bored. It must have been a great
    relief to get home to your warm beer and Benny Hill.
    --
    "Do call again."

    trout, Aug 10, 2003
  6. "slumpy" <> wrote in message
    > threw back my head and roared with laughter as you suck continued:
    >
    > > that Future Shop in Canada has dropped their line of low end ink jet
    > > cartridges for the oem brand. And these are about four times the
    > > price.
    > >
    > > What a bunch of pricks. I will not be buying them there any longer.
    > > I'll go to Walmart instead.

    > No, I must have had my eyes closed when I zoomed through Canada earlier

    this
    > week.
    >
    > "Must make note: Don't doze through boring places."

    What? You came to Saskatchewan and didn't stop in for a beer!?!??

    --
    Now that I know where I stand...

    Sentient Fluid, Aug 10, 2003
  7. "trout" <> writes:

    > It would be interesting to know how you "zoomed" through a place
    > where your little island could be dropped virtually unnoticed into
    > one of our provinces.

    Hell, even Zild is 10% larger than the entire UK - it's very good at
    being a little country, is Ole Blighty.

    --
    "Very good. Very deep. Right now I need aphorisms like I need holes in my heads."

    Max Quordlepleen, Aug 10, 2003
  8. you suck

    anthonyberet Guest

    trout wrote:
    > slumpy wrote:
    >
    >> "So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't you ?"
    >> I threw back my head and roared with laughter as you suck continued:
    >>
    >>> that Future Shop in Canada has dropped their line of low end ink jet
    >>> cartridges for the oem brand. And these are about four times the
    >>> price.
    >>>
    >>> What a bunch of pricks. I will not be buying them there any longer.
    >>> I'll go to Walmart instead.

    >> No, I must have had my eyes closed when I zoomed through Canada
    >> earlier this week.
    >>
    >> "Must make note: Don't doze through boring places."

    > It would be interesting to know how you "zoomed" through a place
    > where your little island could be dropped virtually unnoticed into one
    > of our provinces.
    > And I'm sorry to hear you were bored. It must have been a great
    > relief to get home to your warm beer and Benny Hill.

    oooh I went to the CAMRA beer festival in London today. It was a lovely hot
    day and every beer was just the right temperature (room temperature -these
    were traditional dark beers, ales, porters etc).
    I also recently discovered a Benny Hill song that I quite like.
    So boo sucks to you ;-)
    bounce.
    anthonyberet

    anthonyberet, Aug 10, 2003
  9. you suck

    anthonyberet Guest

    you suck wrote:
    > that Future Shop in Canada has dropped their line of low end ink jet
    > cartridges for the oem brand. And these are about four times the
    > price.
    >
    > What a bunch of pricks. I will not be buying them there any longer.
    > I'll go to Walmart instead.

    http://www.walmartsucks.org/
    bounce.
    anthonyberet

    anthonyberet, Aug 10, 2003
  10. you suck

    Agnes L. Guest

    "you suck" <> wrote in message
    | so y ou meant they may still be buying the cheap one and selling them as
    | the oem stuff?

    Think you might find the following pc world article interesting:
    Aggie

    http://search.pcworld.com/query.htm...t=1&rq=0&ql=a&si=0&dt=an&ht=0&la=en&fl0=&op0=

    Scams & Hoaxes > Bogus Ink Stink
    Counterfeit ink and toner cartridges can ruin prints, spray ink, and
    permanently damage your printer. Part one of a series on cheap ink.
    (02-Jul-03)

    Agnes L., Aug 10, 2003
  11. you suck

    trout Guest

    Sentient Fluid wrote:

    > "trout" <> wrote in message
    >> slumpy wrote:
    >>
    >>> "So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't you
    >>> ?" I threw back my head and roared with laughter as you suck
    >>> continued:

    >>> No, I must have had my eyes closed when I zoomed through Canada
    >>> earlier this week.
    >>>
    >>> "Must make note: Don't doze through boring places."

    >> It would be interesting to know how you "zoomed" through a place
    >> where your little island could be dropped virtually unnoticed into
    >> one of our provinces.
    >> And I'm sorry to hear you were bored. It must have been a great
    >> relief to get home to your warm beer and Benny Hill.
    >> --
    >> "Do call again."

    > I don't know why.. but I never took you for a fellow Canadian... My
    > apologies :)

    My excruciatingly-polite manner didn't give me away?
    That's all right. Here, in Vancouver, we sometimes forget where we are,
    too.
    --
    "In Lotus-land; or the People's Republic of BC."

    trout, Aug 10, 2003
  12. you suck

    trout Guest

    anthonyberet wrote:

    > trout wrote:

    <snip>

    >> And I'm sorry to hear you were bored. It must have been a great
    >> relief to get home to your warm beer and Benny Hill.

    > oooh I went to the CAMRA beer festival in London today. It was a
    > lovely hot day and every beer was just the right temperature (room
    > temperature -these were traditional dark beers, ales, porters etc).
    > I also recently discovered a Benny Hill song that I quite like.
    > So boo sucks to you ;-)

    Hey, as long as you don't get drunk and start arguing about
    politics, I'm happy for you.
    --
    "Or start one of those football riots you that people are so fond of."

    trout, Aug 10, 2003
  13. "trout" <> wrote in message
    > Sentient Fluid wrote:
    >
    > > "trout" <> wrote in message
    > >> It would be interesting to know how you "zoomed" through a place
    > >> where your little island could be dropped virtually unnoticed into
    > >> one of our provinces.
    > >> And I'm sorry to hear you were bored. It must have been a great
    > >> relief to get home to your warm beer and Benny Hill.
    > >> --
    > >> "Do call again."

    > > I don't know why.. but I never took you for a fellow Canadian... My
    > > apologies :)

    > My excruciatingly-polite manner didn't give me away?
    > That's all right. Here, in Vancouver, we sometimes forget where we are,
    > too.

    Close to where I would rather be right now, dammit!

    --
    Maybe we could move the mountains, forests and ocean to Saskatchewan...

    Sentient Fluid, Aug 10, 2003
  14. you suck

    Agnes L. Guest

    "Sentient Fluid" <> wrote in message
    | "trout" <> wrote in message
    | > Sentient Fluid wrote:
    | >
    | > > "trout" <> wrote in message
    | > >
    | > > I don't know why.. but I never took you for a fellow Canadian... My
    | > > apologies :)
    | >
    | > My excruciatingly-polite manner didn't give me away?
    | > That's all right. Here, in Vancouver, we sometimes forget where we are,
    | > too.
    |

    | Close to where I would rather be right now, dammit!
    |
    | --
    | Maybe we could move the mountains, forests and ocean to Saskatchewan...

    How about a few exports from Toronto? Nah, you probably don't
    look good in a mask :)

    Agnes L., Aug 10, 2003
  15. "trout" <> wrote
    > That's all right. Here, in Vancouver, we sometimes forget where we are,
    > too.

    Vancouver? Cool ;)DDD

    You go see the fireworks tonight? I thought Czech Republic was the best...

    Experienced but Undocumented, Aug 10, 2003
  16. you suck

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as trout continued:

    > slumpy wrote:
    >
    >> "So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't you ?"
    >> I threw back my head and roared with laughter as you suck continued:
    >>
    >>> that Future Shop in Canada has dropped their line of low end ink jet
    >>> cartridges for the oem brand. And these are about four times the
    >>> price.
    >>>
    >>> What a bunch of pricks. I will not be buying them there any longer.
    >>> I'll go to Walmart instead.

    >> No, I must have had my eyes closed when I zoomed through Canada
    >> earlier this week.
    >>
    >> "Must make note: Don't doze through boring places."

    > It would be interesting to know how you "zoomed" through a place
    > where your little island could be dropped virtually unnoticed into one
    > of our provinces.
    > And I'm sorry to hear you were bored. It must have been a great
    > relief to get home to your warm beer and Benny Hill.

    Hehe Oh we love a stereotype in Jolly old Blighty. Must close the grocers'
    shop before going out into the back garden to prune the roses and have a
    nice cuppa tea :p
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, Aug 10, 2003
  17. you suck

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as anthonyberet continued:

    > trout wrote:
    >> slumpy wrote:
    >>
    >>> "So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't you
    >>> ?" I threw back my head and roared with laughter as you suck
    >>> continued:

    >>> No, I must have had my eyes closed when I zoomed through Canada
    >>> earlier this week.
    >>>
    >>> "Must make note: Don't doze through boring places."

    >> It would be interesting to know how you "zoomed" through a place
    >> where your little island could be dropped virtually unnoticed into
    >> one of our provinces.
    >> And I'm sorry to hear you were bored. It must have been a great
    >> relief to get home to your warm beer and Benny Hill.

    > oooh I went to the CAMRA beer festival in London today. It was a
    > lovely hot day and every beer was just the right temperature (room
    > temperature -these were traditional dark beers, ales, porters etc).
    > I also recently discovered a Benny Hill song that I quite like.
    > So boo sucks to you ;-)

    Damn you to Hell, I wanted to go.

    What made me laugh is when they said on the radio that the Real Ale
    festival would be closing this afternoon, and to expect local traffic
    problems. All I could imagine was hundreds of pissed-up guys trying to cross
    the road.

    "Like chucking out time on a larger scale."
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, Aug 10, 2003
  18. you suck

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Sentient Fluid continued:

    > "slumpy" <> wrote in message
    >> ?" I threw back my head and roared with laughter as you suck
    >> continued:
    >>
    >>> that Future Shop in Canada has dropped their line of low end ink jet
    >>> cartridges for the oem brand. And these are about four times the
    >>> price.
    >>>
    >>> What a bunch of pricks. I will not be buying them there any longer.
    >>> I'll go to Walmart instead.

    >> No, I must have had my eyes closed when I zoomed through Canada
    >> earlier this week.
    >>
    >> "Must make note: Don't doze through boring places."

    > What? You came to Saskatchewan and didn't stop in for a beer!?!??

    If I'd known, I would have taken the autopilot off and hit the duty-free
    shop ;-)
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, Aug 10, 2003
  19. you suck

    paul s Guest

    On Sat, 09 Aug 2003 17:10:31 -0700, trout wrote:

    > And I'm sorry to hear you were bored. It must have been a great
    > relief to get home to your warm beer and Benny Hill.

    We have a decent choice dark ales, which are meant to be served at room
    temperature. What do you get in Canada? Molson or Molson ;-)

    --
    Paul S
    - Never test for an error condition you don't know how to handle. -

    paul s, Aug 10, 2003
  20. you suck

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as paul s continued:

    > On Sat, 09 Aug 2003 17:10:31 -0700, trout wrote:
    >

    >> And I'm sorry to hear you were bored. It must have been a great
    >> relief to get home to your warm beer and Benny Hill.

    > We have a decent choice dark ales, which are meant to be served at
    > room temperature. What do you get in Canada? Molson or Molson ;-)

    Hehe, we got such a choice it's frightening ;-)
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, Aug 10, 2003