    I just got setup with Voip, new voip phone and the like and now the service
    has gone. Anyone know whats wrong?

    Geoff
    Geoff B, Jun 15, 2005

  2. Geoff B

    Tony Hoyle Guest

    Geoff B wrote:
    > I just got setup with Voip, new voip phone and the like and now the service
    > has gone. Anyone know whats wrong?

    Working fine here...

    15p/minute for mobile?? WTF?

    Tony
    Tony Hoyle, Jun 15, 2005

  3. Thus spaketh Tony Hoyle:
    > Geoff B wrote:
    >> I just got setup with Voip, new voip phone and the like and now the
    >> service has gone. Anyone know whats wrong?

    > Working fine here...
    >
    > 15p/minute for mobile?? WTF?
    >
    > Tony

    Working fine here, yes 15p/min to UK mobiles hence the thread I created on the
    14th.

    For Free £10 credit when you get referred to TalkTalk or £5 when referred to
    easyMobile contact me via above site.
    {{{{{Welcome}}}}}, Jun 15, 2005
  4. Geoff B

    David Floyd Guest

    In message of Tue, 14 Jun 2005, Tony Hoyle writes
    >Geoff B wrote:
    >> I just got setup with Voip, new voip phone and the like and now the service
    >> has gone. Anyone know whats wrong?

    >Working fine here...

    But you haven't said whether you're using iax softphone or SIP ATA.

    So far, unless someone says differently, it appears to be SIP
    connections that no longer work.

    David
    David Floyd, Jun 15, 2005
  5. Geoff B

    David Floyd Guest

    In message of Wed, 15 Jun 2005, {{{{{Welcome}}}}} writes

    David Floyd, Jun 15, 2005
  6. Geoff B

    Geoff B Guest

    "Tony Hoyle" <> wrote in message
    > Geoff B wrote:
    >> I just got setup with Voip, new voip phone and the like and now the
    >> service
    >> has gone. Anyone know whats wrong?

    > Working fine here...
    >
    > 15p/minute for mobile?? WTF?
    >
    > Tony

    What are you using to access it then?

    I have tried with SIP ATA and just tried iaxComm on the PC. Neither are
    working.

    Geoff
    Geoff B, Jun 15, 2005
  7. Geoff B

    Geoff B Guest

    Geoff B, Jun 15, 2005
  8. Geoff B

    Tony Hoyle Guest

    David Floyd wrote:

    > But you haven't said whether you're using iax softphone or SIP ATA.
    >
    > So far, unless someone says differently, it appears to be SIP
    > connections that no longer work.

    Possibly... it's an asterisk server linked over IAX.

    Tony
    Tony Hoyle, Jun 15, 2005
  9. Thus spaketh David Floyd:
    > In message of Wed, 15 Jun 2005, {{{{{Welcome}}}}} writes
    >> Thus spaketh Tony Hoyle:
    >>>
    >>> Working fine here...
    >>>
    >>> 15p/minute for mobile?? WTF?
    >>>
    >>> Tony

    >> Working fine here

    > But you haven't said whether you're using iax softphone or SIP ATA.
    >
    > So far, unless someone says differently, it appears to be SIP
    > connections that no longer work.
    >
    > David

    Using Firefly softphone in IAX setting.

    18866 VoIP no longer working for me now either in IAX mode whereby the call
    times out after 11 seconds without ringing or in SIP mode I get registration
    failed. :-(

    {{{{{Welcome}}}}}, Jun 16, 2005
  10. Geoff B

    sandman112 Guest

    "Geoff B" <> wrote in message
    >I just got setup with Voip, new voip phone and the like and now the service
    >has gone. Anyone know whats wrong?
    >
    > Geoff

    mines was down, but i've just tested it and its back up and running again

    its been off for about 8 days, i have been unable to make any calls for that
    time and this afternoon its back up and running

    im just glad i havent forked out a fortune for one of these ata devices, the
    amount of time this service is up and down its getting prety pointless
    sandman112, Jun 16, 2005
  11. Thus spaketh sandman112:
    >mine was down, but i've just tested it and its back up and running
    > again
    > its been off for about 8 days, i have been unable to make any calls
    > for that time and this afternoon its back up and running
    >
    > im just glad i havent forked out a fortune for one of these ata
    > devices, the amount of time this service is up and down its getting
    > prety pointless

    Yes, now back up and running for me too!
    {{{{{Welcome}}}}}, Jun 16, 2005
  12. Geoff B

    David Floyd Guest

    In message of Thu, 16 Jun 2005, sandman112 writes
    >"Geoff B" <> wrote in message
    >>I just got setup with Voip, new voip phone and the like and now the service
    >>has gone. Anyone know whats wrong?
    >>
    >> Geoff
    >>

    >mines was down, but i've just tested it and its back up and running again

    Not for me it isn't :-(

    Using SIP ATA.

    DF
    David Floyd, Jun 17, 2005
  13. Geoff B

    Oldie Guest

    On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 10:09:26 +0100, David Floyd <>
    wrote:

    >In message of Thu, 16 Jun 2005, sandman112 writes
    >>"Geoff B" <> wrote in message
    >>>I just got setup with Voip, new voip phone and the like and now the service
    >>>has gone. Anyone know whats wrong?
    >>>
    >>> Geoff
    >>>

    >>mines was down, but i've just tested it and its back up and running again
    >>

    >Not for me it isn't :-(
    >
    >Using SIP ATA.
    >
    >DF

    Just to muddy the waters, it is back for me. Registered numbrer only.
    All others return "Forbidden" on my soft phone.

    Oldie
    Oldie, Jun 17, 2005