    more were aired later on FX. Does anyone know if the series was
    wrapped up in some way? I wouldn't want to buy a tv series that ends
    without a conclusion to the storyline.

    Joe Pendyck, Aug 5, 2004

  2. Joe Pendyck

    Stan Brown Guest

    "Joe Pendyck" <> wrote in alt.video.dvd:
    >I saw the episodes that aired on Fox, and enjoyed them. I know that 6
    >more were aired later on FX. Does anyone know if the series was
    >wrapped up in some way? I wouldn't want to buy a tv series that ends
    >without a conclusion to the storyline.

    It's been a while, but AFAIR I did watch the six episodes on FX in
    1999 or 2000, and they ended without a real resolution.

    http://OakRoadSystems.com
    "You want an intelligent conversation? Do what I do: talk to
    yourself. It's the only way." -- /Torch Song Trilogy/

    Stan Brown, Aug 6, 2004

  3. Joe Pendyck

    jayembee Guest

    Joe Pendyck <> wrote:

    > I saw the episodes that aired on Fox, and enjoyed them.
    > I know that 6 more were aired later on FX. Does anyone
    > know if the series was wrapped up in some way? I wouldn't
    > want to buy a tv series that ends without a conclusion
    > to the storyline.

    Depends on how you want to look at it. I didn't watch the
    series when it was on the air, but from what I've read,
    they were in the process of shooting the episode that was
    to become the series finale when the cancellation notice
    came down, so they didn't have the opportunity to shoot
    any sort of conclusion to the premise.

    On the other hand, it would seem that the last few episodes
    were pretty much standalones, so it's not as if the set
    ends on an unresolved cliffhanger.

    -- jayembee

    jayembee, Aug 6, 2004