    asking you to listen to my song and he went ahead and reported me to every
    possible abuse site he could find! Even ones I had absolutely nothing to do
    with!..Get a life loser...

    daman, Jan 19, 2004

  2. It was on Mon, 19 Jan 2004 20:06:43 +1100, just as I was halfway through a
    large jam doughnut, that daman wrote:

    <snip>
    FOAD.

    --
    Registered Linux user: 305646 - http://counter.li.org/
    SuSE Linux Pro 9.0

    William Poaster, Jan 19, 2004

  3. It was on Mon, 19 Jan 2004 22:03:55 +1100, just as I was halfway through a
    large jam doughnut, that daman wrote:

    > Yep youre right it sure was that fucknuckle Boomer, K Man...I see he's
    > popular round here too lol

    Idiot.

    William Poaster, Jan 19, 2004
  4. daman

    Mara Guest

    On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 22:03:55 +1100, daman wrote:

    >Yep youre right it sure was that fucknuckle Boomer, K Man...I see he's
    >popular round here too lol

    By the powers vested in me by the usenet community at large, I hereby proclaim
    you Troll and Stupid.

    "Boomer is a she, not a he, moron. And you're talking to a troll."

    <snipped trollshit>

    --
    If you would be a real seeker after truth, it is necessary that at least once
    in your life you doubt, as far as possible, all things. --Rene Descartes

    Mara, Jan 19, 2004
  5. daman

    Paul - xxx Guest

    daman posted ...

    > I cant believe this idiot!

    So what ?

    --
    Paul

    Paul - xxx, Jan 19, 2004
  6. daman

    Bay0Wulf Guest

    Send that type of thing where it belongs rather than where it doesn't . You
    might be innocent. You might be inexperienced at this. You might be a
    wonderful person who is being put on by the very loose rule structure that
    is used BUT you might NOT be any of those things and how are we to discern
    that?

    This is not a newsgroup for music, mp3's, porno promotions, scam MLM's, or
    anything else that is not related to computer help for those who need it.
    There are lines on a road for a reason ... you might have just gotten
    distracted or you might be drunk ...

    It might seem harsh but it is better to slam the door on a few innocents
    than to allow the unwashed and unruly hordes to take over because they are
    being given the benefit of the doubt.

    Being unable to understand or accept that you might have screwed up would
    make you the "loser" in this situation.

    - Bay0Wulf

    "daman" <> wrote in message
    > I cant believe this idiot!...I posted a simple polite message to you

    people

    Bay0Wulf, Jan 19, 2004
  7. daman

    trout Guest

    daman wrote:

    > Yep youre right it sure was that fucknuckle Boomer, K Man...I see he's
    > popular round here too lol

    So, you post to whine, and then insult and incorrectly blame someone
    on the suggestion of a jerk; while kissing his troll ass.
    --
    "*Extra* stupid. Very nice."

    trout, Jan 20, 2004
  8. daman

    Boomer Guest

    "daman" <> wrote in

    > I cant believe this idiot!...I posted a simple polite message to
    > you people asking you to listen to my song and he went ahead and
    > reported me to every possible abuse site he could find! Even ones
    > I had absolutely nothing to do with!..Get a life loser...

    Gee's. A search for "pentultima" brings up a lot of spam from persons
    posting from Australia ISP's!

    He/she he spammed these groups: alt.activism
    alt.2eggs.sausage.beans.tomatoes.2toast.largetea.cheerslove LOL!

    http://www.google.com/groups?as_epq=pentultima&safe=off&ie=UTF-
    8&oe=UTF-8&as_scoring=d&lr=lang_en&num=100&hl=en

    Smells like spam to me.

    Boomer, Jan 20, 2004
  9. daman

    Mara Guest

    On 20 Jan 2004 02:43:40 GMT, Boomer wrote:

    >"daman" <> wrote in
    >
    >> I cant believe this idiot!...I posted a simple polite message to
    >> you people asking you to listen to my song and he went ahead and
    >> reported me to every possible abuse site he could find! Even ones
    >> I had absolutely nothing to do with!..Get a life loser...

    >Gee's. A search for "pentultima" brings up a lot of spam from persons
    >posting from Australia ISP's!
    >
    >He/she he spammed these groups: alt.activism
    >alt.2eggs.sausage.beans.tomatoes.2toast.largetea.cheerslove LOL!
    >
    >http://www.google.com/groups?as_epq=pentultima&safe=off&ie=UTF-
    >8&oe=UTF-8&as_scoring=d&lr=lang_en&num=100&hl=en
    >
    >Smells like spam to me.

    I wonder if this is the same poster:

    http://tinyurl.com/2yyf5

    "Seems about the same mentality."

    Mara, Jan 20, 2004
  10. daman

    Boomer Guest

    Mara <> wrote in

    > On 20 Jan 2004 02:43:40 GMT, Boomer wrote:
    >
    >>"daman" <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> I cant believe this idiot!...I posted a simple polite message to
    >>> you people asking you to listen to my song and he went ahead and
    >>> reported me to every possible abuse site he could find! Even
    >>> ones I had absolutely nothing to do with!..Get a life loser...

    >>Gee's. A search for "pentultima" brings up a lot of spam from
    >>persons posting from Australia ISP's!
    >>
    >>He/she he spammed these groups: alt.activism
    >>alt.2eggs.sausage.beans.tomatoes.2toast.largetea.cheerslove LOL!
    >>
    >>http://www.google.com/groups?as_epq=pentultima&safe=off&ie=UTF-
    >>8&oe=UTF-8&as_scoring=d&lr=lang_en&num=100&hl=en
    >>
    >>Smells like spam to me.

    > I wonder if this is the same poster:
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/2yyf5

    Didn't see and Aussie address but she/he could have moved.

    > "Seems about the same mentality."

    Their brains must look like scrambled 'spam' and eggs. ;)

    Boomer, Jan 20, 2004
  11. On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 20:06:43 +1100, "daman" <> wrote:

    >I cant believe this idiot!...I posted a simple polite message to you people
    >asking you to listen to my song and he went ahead and reported me to every
    >possible abuse site he could find! Even ones I had absolutely nothing to do
    >with!..Get a life loser...

    There seems to be quite a few of them here.

    David A. Seiver, Jan 20, 2004
  12. daman

    trout Guest

    David A. Seiver wrote:

    > On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 20:06:43 +1100, "daman" <> wrote:
    >
    >> I cant believe this idiot!...I posted a simple polite message to you
    >> people asking you to listen to my song and he went ahead and
    >> reported me to every possible abuse site he could find! Even ones I
    >> had absolutely nothing to do with!..Get a life loser...
    >>

    > There seems to be quite a few of them here.

    More every day.
    --
    "Gives the place that 'fresh' perspective of the uninformed opinion."

    trout, Jan 20, 2004
  13. daman

    Mara Guest

    On 20 Jan 2004 03:20:00 GMT, Boomer wrote:

    >Mara <> wrote in
    >
    >> On 20 Jan 2004 02:43:40 GMT, Boomer wrote:
    >>
    >>>"daman" <> wrote in

    >>>Gee's. A search for "pentultima" brings up a lot of spam from
    >>>persons posting from Australia ISP's!
    >>>
    >>>He/she he spammed these groups: alt.activism
    >>>alt.2eggs.sausage.beans.tomatoes.2toast.largetea.cheerslove LOL!
    >>>
    >>>http://www.google.com/groups?as_epq=pentultima&safe=off&ie=UTF-
    >>>8&oe=UTF-8&as_scoring=d&lr=lang_en&num=100&hl=en
    >>>
    >>>Smells like spam to me.

    >> I wonder if this is the same poster:
    >>
    >> http://tinyurl.com/2yyf5

    >Didn't see and Aussie address but she/he could have moved.
    >
    >> "Seems about the same mentality."

    >Their brains must look like scrambled 'spam' and eggs. ;)

    _What_ brains? ;)

    Mara, Jan 20, 2004