    major in electrical engineering
    mechanized infantry reservist
    hordad AT otenet DOT gr

    Tzortzakakis Dimitrios, Dec 15, 2008

  2. Tzortzakakis Dimitrios

    jmc Guest

    Suddenly, without warning, Tzortzakakis Dimitrios exclaimed (12/15/2008
    1:18 PM):
    > In one of the Harry Potter books, it says "That if the film is developed in
    > the right potion, the pictures will be moving". So what would wizards do
    > with a digital Muggle camera? They would enchant the memory card, say with
    > "Locomotor picture"?
    > (Also, photography is a greek word, and means "Painting with light")

    What's that saying, "any sufficiently advanced techology will look like
    magic..."

    My backup camera does the enchantment in-camera, so the pictures on the
    memory card come out already moving. 'tis called a video camera :)

    jmc

    jmc, Dec 15, 2008