    Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future.

    --
    "I might be a stupid unintelligent person, but I´m not alone."

    Chris Syn, Aug 30, 2007

  2. Chris Syn

    who'sthat Guest

    Re: harrrrrrrrrrrrr Lauren Caitlin Upton, Miss South Carolina Teen USA

    On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 11:40:48 -0400, "Chris Syn"
    <> wrote:

    >I personally believe that US Americans are unable to do so because some
    >people out there in our nation don't have maps and I believe that our
    >education like such as South Africa and the Iraq everywhere like, such as
    >and I believe that they should, our education over here in the US should
    >help the US or should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the
    >Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future.

    http://www.morganquitno.com/edrank.htm
    Any surprise South Carolina came in 29th?
    http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20053437,00.html
    "Upton is described as a varsity athlete and student leader at
    Lexington High School, where she graduated in June with a 3.5 GPA."

    That's what you get in South Carolina with a 3.5 GPA?

    who'sthat, Aug 30, 2007

  3. Chris Syn wrote:
    > I personally believe that US Americans are unable to do so because some
    > people out there in our nation don't have maps and I believe that our
    > education like such as South Africa and the Iraq everywhere like, such as
    > and I believe that they should, our education over here in the US should
    > help the US or should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the
    > Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future.

    Unlike you, she's very cute. I've already applied for adoption rights.
    The event that you allude to:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Aug 30, 2007
  4. Chris Syn

    Guest

    "Chris Syn" <> wrote:

    >I personally believe that US Americans are unable to do so because some
    >people out there in our nation don't have maps and I believe that our
    >education like such as South Africa and the Iraq everywhere like, such as
    >and I believe that they should, our education over here in the US should
    >help the US or should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the
    >Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future.

    New website seeks to provide greater access to maps that many US
    Americans do not have. http://www.mapsforus.org/

    --
    Paris Hilton Photographed Screwing by the Pool
    http://tinyurl.com/2pm6e9

    , Aug 30, 2007
  5. Chris Syn

    Chris Syn Guest

    silly boi

    Chris Syn, Aug 30, 2007
  6. Chris Syn

    Plato Guest

    Chris Syn wrote:

    > I personally believe that US Americans are unable to do so because some
    > people out there in our nation don't have maps and I believe that our
    > education like such as South Africa and the Iraq everywhere like, such as

    Americans are short term thinkers. Chinese think/make decisions thinking
    what may happen 1000 years from now.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, Aug 31, 2007
  7. Chris Syn

    Doolie Guest

    On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 11:40:48 -0400, Chris Syn wrote:

    <snip unintelligible dribble>

    Do so WHAT?

    Uh, what!

    You are a sad example of the curriculum, American schools actually teach,
    huh?

    There should be some punctuation, in addition to commas, in there
    somewhere.

    Doolie, Aug 31, 2007
  8. Doolie wrote:
    > On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 11:40:48 -0400, Chris Syn wrote:
    >
    > <snip unintelligible dribble>
    >
    > Do so WHAT?
    >
    > Uh, what!
    >
    > You are a sad example of the curriculum, American schools actually teach,
    > huh?
    >
    > There should be some punctuation, in addition to commas, in there
    > somewhere.

    I'm a product of American education. Want me to tear you a new asshole
    about the grammatical and punctuation errors in your post?

    =?UTF-8?B?UsO0Z8Oqcg==?=, Aug 31, 2007
  9. Chris Syn

    Spuds Guest

    On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 09:51:59 -0700, wrote:

    >New website seeks to provide greater access to maps that many US
    >Americans do not have. http://www.mapsforus.org/

    Priceless.

    Spuds, Aug 31, 2007
  10. Doolie wrote:
    > On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 11:40:48 -0400, Chris Syn wrote:
    >
    ><snip unintelligible dribble>

    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    > Do so WHAT?
    >
    > Uh, what!
    >
    > You are a sad example of the curriculum, American schools actually teach,
    > huh?
    >
    > There should be some punctuation, in addition to commas, in there
    > somewhere.

    I wonder if they teach the difference between drivel and dribble?

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups

    Blinky the Shark, Sep 1, 2007
  11. Chris Syn

    who'sthat Guest

    On 1 Sep 2007 01:07:31 GMT, Blinky the Shark <>
    wrote:

    >Doolie wrote:
    >> On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 11:40:48 -0400, Chris Syn wrote:
    >>
    >><snip unintelligible dribble>

    >> Do so WHAT?
    >>
    >> Uh, what!
    >>
    >> You are a sad example of the curriculum, American schools actually teach,
    >> huh?
    >>
    >> There should be some punctuation, in addition to commas, in there
    >> somewhere.

    >I wonder if they teach the difference between drivel and dribble?

    Only in the inner city schools

    who'sthat, Sep 1, 2007