    rent for her.
    Thanks in advance
    Jess
    Bratboy, Jun 21, 2005

  2. Bratboy

    Invid Fan Guest

    In article <42b80bf6$0$66975$>, Bratboy
    <> wrote:

    > Could someone who ownes the set please post which disc's contain Nancy Drew
    > stories? Im netflixing them for my neice and need to know which discs to
    > rent for her.
    > Thanks in advance
    > Jess

    According to the review at TVShowsonDVD, the first disk is Hardy Boys
    and the second is Nancy Drew.
    http://tvshowsondvd.com/sitereviews.cfm?ReleaseID=4463

    -'Deal/No Deal', CHESS
    Invid Fan, Jun 21, 2005

  3. Bratboy

    TVholic Guest

    On Tue, 21 Jun 2005 12:45:56 GMT, Bratboy
    <> wrote:

    > Could someone who ownes the set please post which disc's contain
    > Nancy Drew stories? Im netflixing them for my neice and need to
    > know which discs to rent for her.

    At Netflix you should rent "Season 1: Disc 3" and "Season 1: Disc 4".
    TVholic, Jun 21, 2005