  1. Guest

    can any one tell me about new trends in hardware field

    , Jun 25, 2007

  2. Rick Blaine Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > can any one tell me about new trends in hardware field

    I could, but then I'd have to..............well, you know...

    Rick Blaine, Jun 25, 2007

  3. Dogpoop Guest

    wrote:
    > can any one tell me about new trends in hardware field

    Yeah ......

    Trends come ......

    Trends go ......

    The hardware field is just a field where trends happen.

    --
    Dog Poop

    Stand by me,

    Dogpoop, Jun 25, 2007
  4. SgtMinor Guest

    wrote:
    > can any one tell me about new trends in hardware field

    It will be much easier to bring you up-to-date if you would first give a
    detailed statement of your current knowledge.

    SgtMinor, Jun 25, 2007
  5. gangle Guest

    <> wrote
    > can any one tell me about new trends in hardware field

    17

    gangle, Jun 25, 2007
  6. wrote in

    > can any one tell me about new trends in hardware field

    Flexibility, accessibility, reliablity, and
    compatibility never go out of "style".

    Examine the hammer, for example : *_BAM!!!_*

    There you go.

    --

    If :

    Northern city-dwellers constantly mock your isolated rural heritage,
    and utilize crass stereotypes referencing your supposed appetite
    for frequent and random fornication with your own family relations,
    and scoff your easily demonstrable simple almost simian intelligence
    to further privately or openly and publically demean you...

    .... then... you *just* *might* be a "redneck"!

    Bucky Breeder, Jun 25, 2007
  7. wrote:
    > can any one tell me about new trends in hardware field

    This year wood screws are out and "Liquid Nails" is in.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jun 25, 2007
  8. olfart Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > can any one tell me about new trends in hardware field

    Hardware isn't as hard as it used to be, however software seems to be
    getting harder....so it appears that in the near future all hardware will be
    replaced with the harder software. Hope this helps.

    olfart, Jun 25, 2007
  9. NotMe Guest

    "olfart" <> wrote in message

    | <> wrote in message
    | > can any one tell me about new trends in hardware field
    | >

    | Hardware isn't as hard as it used to be, however software seems to be
    | getting harder....so it appears that in the near future all hardware will
    be
    | replaced with the harder software. Hope this helps.

    And that would be ... firm ware?

    NotMe, Jun 25, 2007
  10. olfart Guest

    "NotMe" <> wrote in message
    > "olfart" <> wrote in message
    > |
    > | <> wrote in message
    > | > can any one tell me about new trends in hardware field
    > | >

    > | Hardware isn't as hard as it used to be, however software seems to be
    > | getting harder....so it appears that in the near future all hardware
    > will
    > be
    > | replaced with the harder software. Hope this helps.
    >
    > And that would be ... firm ware?

    Sports Bras ????

    olfart, Jun 25, 2007
  11. WhzzKdd Guest

    "NotMe" <> wrote in message
    > "olfart" <> wrote in message
    > |
    > | <> wrote in message
    > | > can any one tell me about new trends in hardware field
    > | >

    > | Hardware isn't as hard as it used to be, however software seems to be
    > | getting harder....so it appears that in the near future all hardware
    > will
    > be
    > | replaced with the harder software. Hope this helps.
    >
    > And that would be ... firm ware?

    At my age I'll take what I can get.

    WhzzKdd, Jun 25, 2007
  12. Spuds Guest

    On Mon, 25 Jun 2007 01:42:11 -0700, wrote:

    >can any one tell me about new trends in hardware field

    They've come up with bump-proof door knobs.

    Spuds, Jun 25, 2007
  13. clot Guest

    gangle wrote:
    > <> wrote
    >> can any one tell me about new trends in hardware field

    > 17

    No! No! No! 42 was and is still the answer! :)

    clot, Jun 26, 2007
  14. Plato Guest

    Plato, Jun 28, 2007
  15. Plato wrote:

    > People are going to have to get new video cards and Vista for the newest
    > games. Lots of dollars soon to be spent.

    Shit! You mean I can't just stick with my PS2 (or PS3)? Does this law
    apply in California? :)

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups