    hour to help me thru the same problem. Unfortunately, Intel no longer
    provides any support for the Anypoint adapters.Please help !
    I have a Dell Dimension 8200. WIN XP Pro. Service pack 1A 512mb ram
    jon2223, Apr 1, 2004

  2. jon2223

    Parko Guest

    On Thu, 01 Apr 2004 11:41:33 -0800, jon2223 pecked at a keyboard in
    bewilderment:

    > I had to reformat and reinstall winXP. I am now trying to reinstall my
    > usb 10mbpsIntel Anypoint adapter.

    <snip>

    Welcome to the real world. An unsupported product is useless under any
    operating system. In my country a car manufacturer, by law, has to supply
    spare parts for seven years after a car model ends its production run. Not
    so with computer hardware and software, eh? Time for a side-grade, not
    up-grade. BTW it won't work with Linux OSs either.

    --
    Parko. That's what they call me anyway.
    B.Al.Zeebub was too much of a mouthful...
    Parko, Apr 2, 2004