    network from the wizard sup[plied - Hope someone can take pity and help me
    here.
    Thanks
    =?Utf-8?B?SmFuZTQwNg==?=, Jan 19, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?SmFuZTQwNg==?=

    Phillips Guest

    You need an ADSL modem and a wireless router that works w/ you laptop's WiFi
    card - probably 802.11g protocol. ADSL Modem with wireless connection sell
    in UK, but I don't see any available in US... google for "ADSL wireless
    modem" or such.
    Anyway, contact your DSL provider of choice and it will provide you with the
    modem or a list of modems that you can use w/ their services.
    Michael

    Phillips, Jan 19, 2006

  3. The Voyager range work very well on BT.

    =?Utf-8?B?R2VvZmZCIGluIExvbmRvbg==?=, Jan 22, 2006