    They would be very happy to get a second hand computer and learn something
    new. If you have it, and do not need it any more, do
    not throw it away, send them an offer on .
    Dragan, Jan 23, 2004

  2. Dragan

    Treet Lover Guest

    >I know a religious 7 member family /mother, father and 5 children/.They do
    >not have a computer.
    >They would be very happy to get a second hand computer and learn something
    >new. If you have it, and do not need it any more, do
    >not throw it away, send them an offer on .

    damn, maybe they should put some of those kids to work.
    Treet Lover, Jan 23, 2004

  3. Dragan

    Budweiser Guest

    just because they are religious they deserve cheap kit???
    tell them to use ebay or go to "boxes-r-us"
    also sounds like the father should tie a knot in it---more for the social to
    pay for!!
    bet they even have a fish on the back of the motor

    apart from that i always thought "the lord provided"?

    looks like he will have to go to work and pay for stuff like the rest of the
    masses

    Budweiser, Jan 23, 2004
  4. Dragan

    Jay Guest

    "Dragan" <> wrote in message
    > I know a religious 7 member family /mother, father and 5 children/.They do
    > not have a computer.

    And the religious bit is supposed to make them worthy of help?
    Tell them to stop rooting and go out and work

    Jay

    Jay, Jan 23, 2004
  5. Dragan

    ron Guest

    "Dragan" <> wrote in message
    > I know a religious 7 member family /mother, father and 5 children/.They do
    > not have a computer.
    > They would be very happy to get a second hand computer and learn something
    > new. If you have it, and do not need it any more, do
    > not throw it away, send them an offer on .

    Why don't they pray to god, I'm sure he will give them a computer?
    ron, Jan 23, 2004
  6. Dragan

    Senti Guest

    Dragan did mumble ...

    > I know a religious 7 member family /mother, father and 5
    > children/.They do not have a computer.
    > They would be very happy to get a second hand computer and learn
    > something new. If you have it, and do not need it any more, do
    > not throw it away, send them an offer on .

    Only a 7 member family?

    My girlfriend and I have 3 dogs, 3 cats, 5 chinchillas, 2 ferrets and a
    guinea pig. We have 2 working computers for the 16 of us. That's 8 family
    members per computer.

    Both computers were made for under $300 each (monitors included) by buying
    off of newsgroups and newspaper ads.
    --
    ~SF~
    Sex between 2 people is a beautiful thing ; between 5 it's fantastic
    Senti, Jan 23, 2004
  7. Dragan

    Boomer Guest

    "Senti" <> wrote in

    > Dragan did mumble ...
    >
    >> I know a religious 7 member family /mother, father and 5
    >> children/.They do not have a computer.
    >> They would be very happy to get a second hand computer and learn
    >> something new. If you have it, and do not need it any more, do
    >> not throw it away, send them an offer on
    >> .

    > Only a 7 member family?
    >
    > My girlfriend and I have 3 dogs, 3 cats, 5 chinchillas, 2 ferrets
    > and a guinea pig. We have 2 working computers for the 16 of us.
    > That's 8 family members per computer.
    >
    > Both computers were made for under $300 each (monitors included)
    > by buying off of newsgroups and newspaper ads.

    The OP was posting from bitsyu.net. Serbia. Maybe that's a clue?
    Boomer, Jan 23, 2004
  8. Dragan

    CHUNTY Guest

    CHUNTY, Jan 23, 2004
  9. Dragan

    c.rowlands4 Guest

    That's disgraceful! Lucky you munged your addy or I'd report you to the
    Animal Welfare People for restricting the natural born rights of the
    chinchillas to unlimited access to a PC!

    Senti wrote:
    :: Dragan did mumble ...
    ::
    ::: I know a religious 7 member family /mother, father and 5
    ::: children/.They do not have a computer.
    ::: They would be very happy to get a second hand computer and learn
    ::: something new. If you have it, and do not need it any more, do
    ::: not throw it away, send them an offer on .
    ::
    :: Only a 7 member family?
    ::
    :: My girlfriend and I have 3 dogs, 3 cats, 5 chinchillas, 2 ferrets
    :: and a guinea pig. We have 2 working computers for the 16 of us.
    :: That's 8 family members per computer.
    ::
    :: Both computers were made for under $300 each (monitors included) by
    :: buying off of newsgroups and newspaper ads.
    :: --
    :: ~SF~
    :: Sex between 2 people is a beautiful thing ; between 5 it's fantastic
    :: ... Woody Allen (1935 - )

    ---
    c.rowlands4, Jan 23, 2004
  10. On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 20:33:11 +0100, "Dragan" <>
    wrote:

    >I know a religious 7 member family /mother, father and 5 children/.They do
    >not have a computer.
    >They would be very happy to get a second hand computer and learn something
    >new. If you have it, and do not need it any more, do
    >not throw it away, send them an offer on .

    I have a Commodore 64 in working order.

    Do they want to call in to Oz and pick it up?

    --
    Paulie

    pjpjpj A T aussiemail D O T com
    Pauline Johnson, Jan 24, 2004
  11. Dragan

    c.rowlands4 Guest

    Pauline Johnson wrote:
    :: On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 20:33:11 +0100, "Dragan" <>
    :: wrote:
    ::
    ::: I know a religious 7 member family /mother, father and 5
    ::: children/.They do not have a computer.
    ::: They would be very happy to get a second hand computer and learn
    ::: something new. If you have it, and do not need it any more, do
    ::: not throw it away, send them an offer on .
    ::
    ::
    :: I have a Commodore 64 in working order.
    ::
    :: Do they want to call in to Oz and pick it up?
    There are some chinchillas that would appreciate your generous offer.
    ::
    ::
    :: --
    :: Paulie
    ::

    c.rowlands4, Jan 24, 2004
  12. On Sat, 24 Jan 2004 00:06:08 -0000, "c.rowlands4"
    <> wrote:

    >Pauline Johnson wrote:
    >:: On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 20:33:11 +0100, "Dragan" <>
    >:: wrote:
    >::
    >::: I know a religious 7 member family /mother, father and 5
    >::: children/.They do not have a computer.
    >::: They would be very happy to get a second hand computer and learn
    >::: something new. If you have it, and do not need it any more, do
    >::: not throw it away, send them an offer on .
    >::
    >::
    >:: I have a Commodore 64 in working order.
    >::
    >:: Do they want to call in to Oz and pick it up?
    >There are some chinchillas that would appreciate your generous offer.

    None of them in Oz :-(

    Pauline Johnson, Jan 24, 2004
  13. Dragan

    Senti Guest

    c.rowlands4 did mumble krhQb.55$...

    > That's disgraceful! Lucky you munged your addy or I'd report you to
    > the Animal Welfare People for restricting the natural born rights of
    > the chinchillas to unlimited access to a PC!

    They all get equal time! What.. you want me to choose the chins over the
    others?? Then I'd have people reporting me for that! :p

    > Senti wrote:
    >>> Dragan did mumble ...

    >>> Only a 7 member family?
    >>>
    >>> My girlfriend and I have 3 dogs, 3 cats, 5 chinchillas, 2 ferrets
    >>> and a guinea pig. We have 2 working computers for the 16 of us.
    >>> That's 8 family members per computer.
    >>>
    >>> Both computers were made for under $300 each (monitors included) by
    >>> buying off of newsgroups and newspaper ads.

    --
    ~SF~
    We don't seem to be able to check crime, so why not legalize it and
    then tax it out of business. -Will Rogers
    Senti, Jan 24, 2004
  14. Dragan

    Senti Guest

    Boomer did mumble 40119b50$0$178$...

    > "Senti" <> wrote in
    >
    >> Dragan did mumble ...
    >>
    >>> I know a religious 7 member family /mother, father and 5
    >>> children/.They do not have a computer.
    >>> They would be very happy to get a second hand computer and learn
    >>> something new. If you have it, and do not need it any more, do
    >>> not throw it away, send them an offer on
    >>> .

    >> Only a 7 member family?
    >>
    >> My girlfriend and I have 3 dogs, 3 cats, 5 chinchillas, 2 ferrets
    >> and a guinea pig. We have 2 working computers for the 16 of us.
    >> That's 8 family members per computer.
    >>
    >> Both computers were made for under $300 each (monitors included)
    >> by buying off of newsgroups and newspaper ads.

    > The OP was posting from bitsyu.net. Serbia. Maybe that's a clue?

    I'm geographically challenged... is that anywhere near Vancouver?

    --
    ~SF~
    Only Robinson Crusoe had everything done by Friday. -Anonymous
    Senti, Jan 24, 2004
  15. Dragan

    Boomer Guest

    "Senti" <> wrote in

    > Boomer did mumble
    > 40119b50$0$178$...
    >
    >> "Senti" <> wrote in

    [snip]

    >>> Only a 7 member family?
    >>>
    >>> My girlfriend and I have 3 dogs, 3 cats, 5 chinchillas, 2
    >>> ferrets and a guinea pig. We have 2 working computers for the
    >>> 16 of us. That's 8 family members per computer.
    >>>
    >>> Both computers were made for under $300 each (monitors included)
    >>> by buying off of newsgroups and newspaper ads.

    >> The OP was posting from bitsyu.net. Serbia. Maybe that's a clue?

    > I'm geographically challenged... is that anywhere near Vancouver?

    Close? ;) lol

    Google.com
    Boomer, Jan 24, 2004