    with that format?

    thanx
    teak
    teak, Jun 17, 2007

  2. teak

    smackedass Guest

    > My HD is formatted in Windows NT, can I downlaod Vista to that drive
    > with that format?

    If your question is, may you download the (authorized, paid for) Vista
    installation files to your hard drive, which, presumably, is running Windows
    NT; I think so.

    If your question is, can you INSTALL Vista on the hard drive of, within the
    machine of, the computer that you are presently using; I DON'T think so.

    You need help. Beyond what a newsgroup may offer...

    sa
    smackedass, Jun 17, 2007

  3. teak

    teak Guest

    On Jun 16, 8:56 pm, "smackedass" <>
    wrote:
    > > My HD is formatted inWindowsNT, can I downlaodVistato that drive
    > > with that format?

    > If your question is, may you download the (authorized, paid for)Vista
    > installation files to your hard drive, which, presumably, is runningWindows
    > NT; I think so.
    >
    > If your question is, can you INSTALLVistaon the hard drive of, within the
    > machine of, the computer that you are presently using; I DON'T think so.
    >
    > You need help. Beyond what a newsgroup may offer...
    >
    > sa

    First, Yes it is paid for. And yes it has been supplied by MS. And
    What drivers will i need to install Vista? And where can I get them.

    Thanks
    Teak
    teak, Aug 6, 2007