    --
    Martin
    ©¿©¬

    Martin ©¿©¬ @nohere.net, Nov 22, 2008

  2. Martin ©¿©¬ @nohere.net

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Sat, 22 Nov 2008 18:34:09 +0000, Martin ©¿©¬ @nohere.net wrote:

    >Hi
    >Anyone know where I can get a Hard Protective Clear Crystal Case for
    >Samsung L810V mobile phone
    >
    >I've searched & searched without success

    A hard protective case for a sliding phone?

    Not sure they make one.

    Evan Platt, Nov 22, 2008

  3. On Sat, 22 Nov 2008 11:58:43 -0800, Evan Platt
    <> wrote:

    >On Sat, 22 Nov 2008 18:34:09 +0000, Martin ©¿©¬ @nohere.net wrote:
    >
    >>Hi
    >>Anyone know where I can get a Hard Protective Clear Crystal Case for
    >>Samsung L810V mobile phone
    >>
    >>I've searched & searched without success

    >A hard protective case for a sliding phone?
    >
    >Not sure they make one.

    Amazon do one for the Samsung U900 Soul amongst others
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Online-Protective-Clear-Crystal-Samsung/dp/B00193MMHQ/ref=pd_rhf_p_t_3
    --
    Martin
    ©¿©¬

    Martin ©¿©¬ @nohere.net, Nov 23, 2008
  4. Martin ©¿©¬ @nohere.net

    John Holmes Guest

    "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > On Sat, 22 Nov 2008 11:58:43 -0800, Evan Platt
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>On Sat, 22 Nov 2008 18:34:09 +0000, Martin ©¿©¬ @nohere.net wrote:
    >>
    >>>Hi
    >>>Anyone know where I can get a Hard Protective Clear Crystal Case for
    >>>Samsung L810V mobile phone
    >>>
    >>>I've searched & searched without success

    >>A hard protective case for a sliding phone?
    >>
    >>Not sure they make one.

    > Amazon do one for the Samsung U900 Soul amongst others
    > http://www.amazon.co.uk/Online-Protective-Clear-Crystal-Samsung/dp/B001
    > 93MMHQ/ref=pd_rhf_p_t_3

    Ignore Evan Platt, he's a heavy acohol abuser and drug addict in this
    froup, therefore his replies are always filled with nonsense.

    --
    <snip>

    John Holmes, Nov 23, 2008