    665/1000. and this week will examine to me again. Whichever times habeis
    raised you normally an examination this or another one. It is for not
    discouraging to me

    DJ, Jun 14, 2004

  2. DJ

    Neil Guest

    "DJ" <asf> wrote in news::

    > I have been examined already twice for examination 70-290 with results of
    > 665/1000. and this week will examine to me again. Whichever times habeis
    > raised you normally an examination this or another one. It is for not
    > discouraging to me

    hey Mr. DJ, put a record on. I wanna dance with my baby.

    Study, study, study...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 14, 2004

  3. DJ

    conner172 Guest

    DJ wrote:
    > I have been examined already twice for examination 70-290 with
    > results of 665/1000. and this week will examine to me again.
    > Whichever times habeis raised you normally an examination this or
    > another one. It is for not discouraging to me

    I ahhhhh, I'm . . . sorry, I didn't get that.
    Perhaps if you indicated in which language you are writing . . . .

    conner172, Jun 14, 2004
  4. DJ

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "DJ" <asf> wrote in message news:...
    > I have been examined already twice for examination 70-290 with results of
    > 665/1000. and this week will examine to me again. Whichever times habeis
    > raised you normally an examination this or another one. It is for not
    > discouraging to me

    Babelfish..is best for traslationary

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 14, 2004
  5. DJ

    conner172 Guest

    Ken Briscoe wrote:
    > "DJ" <asf> wrote in message
    >> I have been examined already twice for examination 70-290 with
    >> results of 665/1000. and this week will examine to me again.
    >> Whichever times habeis raised you normally an examination this or
    >> another one. It is for not discouraging to me

    > Babelfish..is best for traslationary

    So, this guy is Betelgeuse then?

    "So long, and thanks for all the fish!"

    conner172, Jun 14, 2004
  6. DJ

    Consultant Guest

    Betelgeuse
    Betelgeuse

    Consultant, Jun 14, 2004
  7. DJ

    Consultant Guest

    Betelgeuse
    Betelgeuse
    Betelgeuse

    Consultant, Jun 14, 2004
  8. DJ

    William Tay Guest

    Exam 70-290 : Managing and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003
    Environment

    This title should not that hard to exam...

    William Tay, Jun 14, 2004
  9. >Betelgeuse
    >Betelgeuse
    >Betelgeuse

    now ya gone and done it, eddiepox is sure to appear....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jun 14, 2004
  10. outsourcing - it works!

    On Mon, 14 Jun 2004 13:48:33 +0200, "DJ" <asf> wrote:

    >I have been examined already twice for examination 70-290 with results of
    >665/1000. and this week will examine to me again. Whichever times habeis
    >raised you normally an examination this or another one. It is for not
    >discouraging to me

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jun 14, 2004
  11. DJ

    JaR Guest

    On Mon, 14 Jun 2004 08:10:46 -0500, conner172 extemporised:

    > DJ wrote:
    >> I have been examined already twice for examination 70-290 with results
    >> of 665/1000. and this week will examine to me again. Whichever times
    >> habeis raised you normally an examination this or another one. It is for
    >> not discouraging to me

    > I ahhhhh, I'm . . . sorry, I didn't get that. Perhaps if you indicated in
    > which language you are writing . . . .

    It's perfectly ordinary banter, Squiffy. Bally Jerry ... pranged his kite
    right in the how's yer father ... hairy blighter, dicky-birdied, feathered
    back on his Sammy, took a waspy, flipped over on his Betty Harper's and
    caught his can in the Bertie.

    JaR
    RAF Thug

    JaR, Jun 14, 2004
  12. DJ

    Neil Guest

    JaR <> wrote in

    > It's perfectly ordinary banter, Squiffy. Bally Jerry ... pranged his
    > kite right in the how's yer father ... hairy blighter, dicky-birdied,
    > feathered back on his Sammy, took a waspy, flipped over on his Betty
    > Harper's and caught his can in the Bertie.
    >
    > JaR
    > RAF Thug

    you try to confuse

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 14, 2004
  13. DJ

    JaR Guest

    On Mon, 14 Jun 2004 11:17:46 -0700, Neil extemporised:
    t his can in the Bertie.

    >> JaR
    >> RAF Thug

    > you try to confuse

    It is real

    JaR, Jun 14, 2004
  14. DJ

    Neil Guest

    JaR <> wrote in

    > On Mon, 14 Jun 2004 11:17:46 -0700, Neil extemporised:
    > t his can in the Bertie.
    >>>
    >>> JaR
    >>> RAF Thug

    >> you try to confuse

    > It is real

    updates?

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 14, 2004
  15. DJ

    JaR Guest

    On Mon, 14 Jun 2004 12:04:55 -0700, Neil extemporised:

    > JaR <> wrote in
    >
    >> On Mon, 14 Jun 2004 11:17:46 -0700, Neil extemporised: t his can in the
    >> Bertie.

    >>> you try to confuse

    >> It is real
    >>

    > updates?