    password on the machine that uses WinPro 2000.

    best regards
    luyanda

    Luyanda, May 18, 2004

  2. >anyon can give me the name of the software to crek the
    >password on the machine that uses WinPro 2000.

    So, why do you need it?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 18, 2004

  3. Luyanda

    billyw Guest

    passware is quite good if you want to reset admin pass on local machine

    billyw, May 18, 2004
  4. Luyanda

    Guest Guest

    It's called WinPro2000 creker

    Guest, May 18, 2004
  5. Luyanda

    JaR Guest

    opined, On 5/18/04 11:14 AM:

    > It's called WinPro2000 creker

    That is off-topic for this forum. Please take it to alt.2600.creks.

    JaR
    [r3x0r 7hU6

    JaR, May 18, 2004
  6. Luyanda

    Dustin Guest

    Here is what I use. Follow the instructions on the site.
    You have to be able to boot to the floppy drive, but you
    don't need any passwords. Only works on local accounts in
    NT 4.0, 2k, or XP. Only thing I recommend is making the
    password blank, it tends to have some problems with
    actually changing the password

    http://home.eunet.no/~pnordahl/ntpasswd/bootdisk.html

    Dustin, May 18, 2004