    I have tried it as a slave, master, CS.

    Any ideas on how I can get it to work, or, at least get the data from it?

    Thanks.

    RS, Jul 12, 2007

  2. Quick question, have you checked BIOS to make sure the drive is turned on?

    Capt. Barbossa, Jul 12, 2007

  3. RS

    RS Guest

    The bios shows it turned on. I also hooked it up to a different computer and
    got the same result.

    RS, Jul 13, 2007
  4. RS

    Brian Guest

    It's not shouwing in the original computer you removed it from?
    Seems odd unless you dropped it or put it near a magnet. Do the stupid
    checks ...
    Have power?
    IDE Cable plugged in correctly (red line toward power connector)?
    Try it on secondary channel as a single drive master, you didn't mention
    what type of drive but since you changed configuration Im sure you know what
    the jumper settings are..just double check those to be sure.
    Check the pins on the drive to make sure they didn't get bent or broken,
    otherwise I can't think of a reason it wouldn't work unless it failed but
    that would be an odd coinsidence
    Post the results I'd like to know what you find out

    Brian, Jul 16, 2007