    are not needed in order to free up disk space?

    Thanks
    -Rosa
    Rosita, Apr 20, 2005

  2. Rosita wrote:
    > Does anyone know of a program that i can use that detects junk files that
    > are not needed in order to free up disk space?

    You're using some Microsoft software to post this message, I'll assume
    you're using Windows. I'll further assume you're using Windows XP. Open
    up My Computer, right click on your C: drive, choose Properties, click
    on the Disk Cleanup button, follow the prompts.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Apr 20, 2005

  3. Rosita

    Paul S Guest

    Rosita wrote:
    > Does anyone know of a program that i can use that detects junk files that
    > are not needed in order to free up disk space?
    >
    > Thanks
    > -Rosa

    Go here:
    http://www.jam-software.com/freeware/index.shtml

    Download Treesize and install.
    This will index all your files and show you which files are large (and
    small) and act accordingly.

    --
    See what I am selling (if you have nothing better to do that is!!!):
    http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Smarter-org-uk
    Paul S, Apr 20, 2005
  4. Rosita

    trout Guest

    Rosita wrote:

    > Does anyone know of a program that i can use that detects junk files
    > that are not needed in order to free up disk space?
    >
    > Thanks
    > -Rosa

    A couple of my favourites are Ccleaner (home site):
    http://www.ccleaner.com/

    And Easycleaner (Tucows site):
    http://www.tucows.com/preview/355248.html
    --