    could there be a problem there? I would really like to get the data off the
    drive. Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks.

    DW

    DW, Jun 13, 2004

  2. DW

    DW Guest

    Will,

    I've tried those suggestions, with no luck. This is a tough one to figure.
    Thanks.

    DW
    **********************************
    "Will Dormann" <> wrote in message
    > DW wrote:
    >
    > > Has anyone else seen this problem. Is it weirdly possible that both

    drive
    > > are now bad? The power supply was also the same wattage as the

    original,

    DW, Jun 14, 2004

  3. DW

    David Hough Guest

    Are you really getting the power connector plugged into the drive? Try
    a different power connector and use a pair of channel locks to squeeze it in

    David Hough, Jun 14, 2004