    something else go out.

    Thanks so much,
    Iowa883
    Iowa883, Jan 11, 2005

  2. Iowa883

    Wizard Guest

    It is time for a new one. You have the oldest living pavilion there is;
    all others had major failures in the first year.

    Wizard, Jan 11, 2005

  3. Iowa883

    Iowa883 Guest

    I am still running Windows 98
    BTW also.
    Iowa883

    Iowa883, Jan 11, 2005
  4. Iowa883

    Thor Guest

    "Iowa883" <> wrote in message
    >I am still running Windows 98
    > BTW also.
    > Iowa883

    not really worth the cost and hassle of putting a new drive in that old
    machine. I'm with wizard on this. Invest in a newer machine.
    Thor, Jan 11, 2005
  5. Iowa883

    WebWalker Guest

    You slave the new drive and use HD utility such as SeaTool from
    Seagate to clone your present HD to the newer one.
    Take out the old drive and set the jumper of the new HD as master.

    --
    WebWalker
    WebWalker, Jan 11, 2005