    Isildur Guest

    i have a 330kb audio file of the noise it makes if i can send it somewhere
    or to someone?

    Isildur, Nov 9, 2003

  2. Isildur

    DeMoN LaG Guest

    "Isildur" <> wrote in
    news:bol4eb$9rs$:

    > i have a 330kb audio file of the noise it makes if i can send it
    > somewhere or to someone?

    If you have no where else to put it, you can send it to me via email
    (follow directions in signature), and I'll put it up on my webspace

    --
    AIM: FrznFoodClerk (actually me)
    email: de_on-lag@co_cast.net (_ = m)

    DeMoN LaG, Nov 9, 2003

  3. Isildur

    DeMoN LaG Guest

    DeMoN LaG <n@a> wrote in news:Xns942E38988DEFDWobbly@216.168.3.30:

    > If you have no where else to put it, you can send it to me via email
    > (follow directions in signature), and I'll put it up on my webspace

    the file can now be found:
    http://mywebpages.comcast.net/demon-lag/noise.mp3

    DeMoN LaG, Nov 9, 2003