    Athlon64x2 3800+(2.55 Ghz@1.49v) MSI K8N Neo4 Platinum SLI, 2X74GB Raptors
    Raid0, WD2500KS HD, 2X512 MB Crucial Ballistix (2.5-2-2-5 @510DDR 2.85v)
    EVGA 6800GT GPU, Enermax 535WPSU, XP pro/XPx64.
    =?Utf-8?B?QU1ENG1lMg==?=, Jan 4, 2006

  2. I'm guessing here, if this is a completely fresh installation (x64!), then
    you need to get hold of a 64bit driver for the RAID chip. It looks to me as
    that might be the nForce chip. Not so few CD's, that come along with the new
    machines are missing this driver, since most sellers ship 64bit computers
    with 32bit XP Home.

    All drivers - HD; Video; Printer; Lan; - everything has to be 64bit.
    Luckily, the stuff on those CD's are not completely new, and most would need
    an update anyway. The tuff part is that many manufacturers don't even
    provide any drivers at all. If you find yourself in a spot because of that,
    all is not lost - check 'PlanetAMD64.com', great resource for all of us! But
    even then, not everything is compatibel. Not yet, anyway.

    Check the earlier posts here, there is a lot to pick up on!

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Jan 4, 2006