    software?

    --
    www.daveham.plus.com - links to PC bargains for UK users.

    Dave Hammond, Apr 1, 2004

  2. Dave Hammond

    ICee Guest

    Dave Hammond wrote:
    > can anybody tell me how to tell how much cache my hard drive has using
    > software?

    You can use Aida32 to find out what model drive you have, then go to the
    manufacturers web site and look up the specs of the drive.
    http://www.aida32.hu/aida32-download.php

    ICee, Apr 1, 2004

  3. On Thu, 1 Apr 2004 01:58:28 +0100, "Dave Hammond"
    <> wrote:

    >can anybody tell me how to tell how much cache my hard drive has using
    >software?

    Go here (http://www.aida32.hu/aida32-download.php) and download
    Aida32. It should tell you all you need and more.

    Shane Matthews, Apr 1, 2004
  4. Dave Hammond

    Artemis Guest

    Dave Hammond wrote:
    > can anybody tell me how to tell how much cache my hard drive has using
    > software?

    Artemis

    Artemis, Apr 1, 2004
  5. Dave Hammond

    E 7000 Guest

    Download a free program called:
    JGoodies

    E 7000, Apr 1, 2004
  6. Blinky the Shark, Apr 1, 2004
  7. Dave Hammond

    Scrote Guest

    Blinky the Shark wrote:
    >> Artemis wrote:

    >>> 42

    >> Metric?

    Mmmmm ,Tricky.

    Scrote, Apr 1, 2004
  8. On Thu, 1 Apr 2004 01:58:28 +0100, "Dave Hammond"
    <>,wrote:

    >can anybody tell me how to tell how much cache my hard drive has using
    >software?

    yes.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=22=B0Mike=B0=22?=, Apr 1, 2004