    disconnecting the keyboard so to make it go to bios so I can change
    the order of boot. All with no results.
    Would appreciate any help.Thanks

    John Bahran, Jan 31, 2004

  2. John Bahran

    Miggsee Guest

    Get the password.

    Miggsee, Jan 31, 2004

  3. John Bahran

    Ben Myers Guest

    See if this is helpful.

    http://www.labmice.net/articles/BIOS_hack.htm

    Ben

    Ben Myers, Jan 31, 2004
  4. John Bahran

    °Mike° Guest

    Ask the person who set the password.

    On 31 Jan 2004 08:28:34 -0800, in
    <>
    John Bahran scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Jan 31, 2004
  5. John Bahran

    Robert Guest

    On 31 Jan 2004 08:28:34 -0800, (John Bahran)
    wrote:

    >I have a computer that is booting from the hard drive and asks me for
    >a password which I don't have. How can I bypass the password? I have
    >tried removing the motherboard battery for 2 minutes, also
    >disconnecting the keyboard so to make it go to bios so I can change
    >the order of boot. All with no results.
    >Would appreciate any help.Thanks

    There is a jumper on the motherboard, find it and change it.

    Robert, Jan 31, 2004