    If you could reply to that would be great.

    Regards,

    Chris

    No Cheques Cash only, Jan 25, 2004

  2. No Cheques Cash only

    docmill Guest

    "No Cheques Cash only" <> wrote in
    news:SZHQb.26701$:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I was just wondering if there would be any software around for editing
    > the hard disk volume serial number (found by typing "vol c:" at the
    > DOS prompt.
    >
    > If you could reply to that would be great.
    >

    > Regards,
    >
    > Chris

    http://www.sysinternals.com/ntw2k/source/misc.shtml#VolumeId

    ftp://ftp.powerquest.com/pub/utilities/ ptedit32.exe is the file

    Or look for this utility VSN3201.ZIP

    But, no one repies to email traps.

    --
    +++++++++++ SEND ME A LINK +++++++++++

    docmill, Jan 25, 2004

  3. No Cheques Cash only

    Patrick Guest

    No Cheques Cash only wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I was just wondering if there would be any software around for
    > editing the hard disk volume serial number (found by typing "vol c:"
    > at the DOS prompt.
    >
    > If you could reply to that would be great.
    >

    > Regards,
    >
    > Chris

    Try going to a command-prompt and type;
    label /?